WW Chicken Penne Pasta

Suzanne262

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone had tried the above as i sore it earlier in morrisons and wondered if it was any good? It says its great for a lunchtime option, so thought if its nice i could alternate that with a sandwich so that i dont get bored of eating the same lunch everyday.

Many thanks

Suzanne

Do you mean the driven one that's in a tall takeaway container?

I've had it if so. It was nice but I preferred the mushroom one.

I think thats the one, it looks like its in a noodle shape container (if that makes sense) i don't like mushrooms so may have to try this one tomorrow.

Suzanne262 said:
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone had tried the above as i sore it earlier in morrisons and wondered if it was any good? It says its great for a lunchtime option, so thought if its nice i could alternate that with a sandwich so that i dont get bored of eating the same lunch everyday.

Many thanks

Suzanne

I had it for tea... Hardly anything in it!! I won't be having it again! X

They are very small, aren't they?! But ok for lunch or on the side of something else.

Lol. Yeah. Not enough for me as a lunch... If I did have it again I'd have loads a veg wiv it...x

I had the meatball one and thought there wasn't alot for your points, i could have made it for 6 points and had lots more in it to be honest

Well, i've just bought one and its in the microwave as we speak, so i'll let you all know what i think :) Where is the meatball one from i haven't seen that one yet?

Just had the ww chicken penne pasta, and got to say i absolutely loved it :) normally i'm a bit fussy when it comes to pasta, but it tasted as good as it smelt :) only down size is that theres not much of it and its a bit pricey, but i will definitely be having it at least once a week as a lunch time treat :)

Sounds good. I always see the pasta dishes and I'm really fussy with pasta so never buy them. Think i'll give this one a go and see how it is :)

Tastes lovely but it is a bit on the small side and pricey when you could have one of their other dishes,similar points with a slightly bigger portion and cheaper.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back