WW Food Scales

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hiya, firstly sorry if I've posted this on the wrong area. I umm'd and ahhh'd if it should have been in the propoints queries.

Anyway has anyone bought the food.scales and if so what's your view on them? My scales are on.their way out and trying to decide if its worth buying the ww scales or standard scales?

Thanks

I was goin to post the same as been thinking alot about getting the WW ones. I tend to avoid pasta and potatoes as I'm scared I'll get the points wrong! I'll be looking out for some replies!

To be honest I don't see the point. Not all products are made in the same way, I'd rather work points out from nutritional value all the time. Just to be as accurate as possible.

shazza2971 said:
To be honest I don't see the point. Not all products are made in the same way, I'd rather work points out from nutritional value all the time. Just to be as accurate as possible.

I totally agree, I'd only use them when I've got no nv info

i had the same quandry last week but decided on a good set of salters ones for £10. couldn't justify the difference and i don't want to get lazy with points.

I have only just bought the WW kitchen scales & now I'm glad I did.

OUt of curiousity I weighed a 50% lower fat sausage the other day just to see how many PPs it would be.
I'd already worked out that 1 sausage (40g) was 2PP from using the NV info on the packet then I place a sausage on the scales & it actually weight 57g which worked out at 4PP each!

OMG! Instead of 2 sausages being 5PP they were 9PP! Aaarrgghhh.......

So now I've been weighing everything. x

Back