WW garlic petit pains and garlic ciabatta on SF

graciebabes

will hit target this time
hi all, just picked up a couple of weight watchers garlic petit pains and garlic ciabattas in asda as they were on offer. wondered if these would be classes as 'free' on the simply filling plan, as i know most other weight watchers bread items are. would be nice if they were so i have something to dunk in my spag bol :D x

They're both lush! But I doubt they're free.... :-/ x

had a look in the shop book and no sign of them anywhere. i think i'll just count a point or two out my weeklies to cover the garlic butter, because the petit pains are free anyway! can't wait to try em x

had a look in the shop book and no sign of them anywhere. i think i'll just count a point or two out my weeklies to cover the garlic butter, because the petit pains are free anyway! can't wait to try em x

I personally wouldn't do that - yes, the WW petit pains are free, but there's nothing to suggest that they're the same ones they use when they do the chilled garlic versions. They're most likely not even made by the same company, and the NV's could be different (plain vs plain).

I'd either make your own using the WW ones, or fully point the fridge ones.

Back