WW mini meet anyone?

mommyB

love it
a couple of people have recently tabled the idea of us having a meet up, i thought i would start a thread where people can post dates they are availabe and where we might meet up.

Myself i am fairly flexible with dates and place, tho funds probably wont allow for an overnight stay so somewhere i can get to and from within a day would work for me.

so add your name and prefernces to the list

MommyB any time but aug b/h and last in oct- within easy travel distance

I'd be up for this - first week in October is out and weekends are better than weekdays (although I do have every other Friday off so there's a 50/50 chance I'd be free on a Friday).

i'm in, any weekend is good for me :)

Oh, I may be able to go to a Brum one as I could go home to my mummy. Only lives about 40 minutes from Birmingham in the car. I can only do weekends but arrange it to suit yourselves and I'll come if I can :)

brum is easy for me to get to by train, so i'm happy with brum :D x

Im in if you will have me!!
As long as the place has a train station near by i will come on train...ooh exciting...xx

I would love to come but have theatre tickets for every Saturday apart from 5th September and 10th and 17th october but if its one of those dates then count me in definitely.

M

Twigs, me n Clur will pick you up :D look out for a lime green micra that appears to be lost haha! x

me me me

I'd love to come - live miles from anywhere so just say when and I'll more than likely be free & don't mind driving

wheres Sas? she'll probs come too i reckon? :D

Well Brum is obviously easy for me!!
have realised i cant do 5the sept either as i supose i should go to my own daughters birthday party.

!0th october is the date that friday girls are having their meet in brum-tho there is talk of it having to change dates, but we could pos combine the two?

Brum is only a two-hour drive for me so would be fine. It would be nice to go for one of the dates that M can do.

Twigs you don't have to worry about being shy, it would be great if you could come.

Back