Bubble's Vegan Slimming World ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well done! I admire you for doing SP for so long, I don't think I could do it.

Yeah doing it as a vegan is not fun lol only so much tofu and lentils you can eat! I want me some Linda McCartney Sausages and burgers lol

I maintained this week - ugh.
I had a very bad Monday so it was to be expected. I was in a foul mood at Group afterwards lol

It has spured me on this week though - another week of SP (...great) but cutting back onthe syns (and i have a few meals out so will pick well) Wish me luck! I just want to get back to my pre Christmas weight!

Well done on STS:0clapper:

STS shows you are on the right track and that you just need to tweak it a little...good luck for this week and next WI:classic_smile:

Well done to all of you. I decided to become veggie or at least pescatarian about 28 th December. I am finding it easier than i thought. OH is nt vegetarian.

So today I decided to do sw at home. Tried classes and the one I went to was so not for me.

No Bubbles there are nt any Oreos in this house. I try not to buy biscuits and use syns for a nice few wines.If I buy em i eat em.

Be back in a week hopefully with good news

Fayex

Faye

Weigh in went well last night - was so nervous as i had the worst day ever on Saturday, went to a party and drank loads and hit the buffett hard - and this was ahead of a night out which ended in two large portions of chips at 1am... :eek:

So sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday I was MEGA SP (mostly S) an had no syns - it was horrible, but it worked and counteracted the saturday and i lost 2 pounds - so pleased after STS last week!

Bit worried about this weekend as i'm visiting a friend and it will be takeaways and meals out - I can only do my best and be extra good (and sigh, SP) on the other days.

Here to follow. I'm not vegan or vegetarian but I try to make lots of meals that are if that makes any sense? Hoping to get some ideas for vegan meals. If you like quorn, they now do a vegan burger. Have one in my freezer but not tried it yet.

Well done on your loss you have a great attitude!

Here to follow. I'm not vegan or vegetarian but I try to make lots of meals that are if that makes any sense? Hoping to get some ideas for vegan meals. If you like quorn, they now do a vegan burger. Have one in my freezer but not tried it yet.

Well done on your loss you have a great attitude!

Hi. I love a good burger! :)
I've not found one that is free on slimming world but i have defrosted and reformed 2 Linda McCartney Rosemary and Onion sausages in to a burger - and they're free :)

Oh yes I love the LM sausages too clever idea to form into a burger! I've had the LM pulled pork burgers and don't like the texture but some of the other LM burgers may be ok.

Well done, that's a great loss especially considering your night out.

Weigh in went well last night - was so nervous as i had the worst day ever on Saturday, went to a party and drank loads and hit the buffett hard - and this was ahead of a night out which ended in two large portions of chips at 1am... :eek:

So sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday I was MEGA SP (mostly S) an had no syns - it was horrible, but it worked and counteracted the saturday and i lost 2 pounds - so pleased after STS last week!

Bit worried about this weekend as i'm visiting a friend and it will be takeaways and meals out - I can only do my best and be extra good (and sigh, SP) on the other days.

Well done!:0clapper:

well done on the 2lbs!

Wicked loss!!
I'm back in the game now, going to do a few weeks back to basics, all syns, all carbs, but plenty of speed!
I've gained 4lbs since xmas with my birthday, but i'm back in the game now or i know i'll be back to my heavy weight in no time!
We got this!!

I am skipping weigh in day today - it's been that bad a week lol!

Ahh no!! I did that last week because it was my birthday and it probably did me more harm than good.
Hopefully you can get yourself back in a good place, but remember, one bad week, doesnt mean you have to slide back to where you were.

Well after missing a week and then getting ill I was very suprosed to have lost 1/2 pound yesterday. Not much but at least it was in the right direction.

Focused now on sticking to plan - on normal plan not SP (so sick of SP!) so hopefully a loss on Wednesday next week.

Only slight worry is I have a friends birthday on Saturday which will be drink and food - but going to eat a large meal before I go and stick to vodka diet coke - fingers crossed!

well done on the 1/2!

Lost 2 pounds this week. Very pleased - especially after all the vodka on Saturday. Even though i drank a lot food wise i stayed on plan (2:30am in macdonalds and i ordered two bags of the little snack carrotts and two of the apple slices lol!).

Back