Bubble's Vegan Slimming World ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(2:30am in macdonalds and i ordered two bags of the little snack carrotts and two of the apple slices lol!).

That is AMAZING willpower

Hello Everyone,

So after the last 11/12 years of trying every diet/fad going I joined Slimming World last night. Seriously I have tried them all, slimfast, atkins, cambridge, weight watchers, i've skipped meals, only ate at certain times.... i'd lose weight but then put it right back on.

Over the last couple of years my weight pattern would go like this:
  • Jan - Heavy due to christmas excess
  • Feb - Aug - Lose weight and get down to my prefered weight
  • Sep - All inclusive luxuary holiday where I would eat and drink whatever I wanted
  • Oct - Cry as i'd put 1.5 stone on :(
  • Nov - Dec - carry on eating whatever as i'm already big and will only put more weight on over christmas.
and repeat and repeat and repeat...

So i'm a 33 year old man and i've had enough. You'd think being vegan would mean i'm always eating fruits and vegetables - but there are a suprising number of rubbish vegan foods (Oreos any one?!).

So I decided to join Slimming World as some friends from work have had a great journey and kept the weight off . I need to sort my relationship with food. I know I eat when i'm low/upset so hopefully going to group will help with that.

I thought some people might be interested/have questions about what a vegan Slimming World journey looks like so thought i'd do some updates here?

Look forward to chatting!

Bubbles :)
hi bubble64
Are I still doing sw. I am vegan and looking for vegan veggies to share my new journey with. I did we before but was my vegan then
Faye

hi bubble64
Are I still doing sw. I am vegan and looking for vegan veggies to share my new journey with. I did we before but was my vegan then
Faye

Hi, I have just joined this site. I'm starting new year a fresh and have been good so far (I think?!) My gp referred me to SW, never been before. As soon as my pack comes in the post I'll be going to the group (hopefully Tuesday!). I am vegan, so intrigued how this will work as I hear it's heavy on meat / eggs etc ?
But I think Quorn mince is "free" and I cook with it a lot so hopefully I'll be okay!

Hi, I have just joined this site. I'm starting new year a fresh and have been good so far (I think?!) My gp referred me to SW, never been before. As soon as my pack comes in the post I'll be going to the group (hopefully Tuesday!). I am vegan, so intrigued how this will work as I hear it's heavy on meat / eggs etc ?
But I think Quorn mince is "free" and I cook with it a lot so hopefully I'll be okay!
Hi Rainbow 72
I did it when I ate meat. I been vegan for nearly a year and 're started SW about a week ago. I have lost 2.5lbs.
I can t do the group thing. I may do online.

the eating plan is great for vegans. To be honest I eat more or less the same but there are thing s I limit and some I eat more of.

good luck without
Faye

Back