Bubble's Vegan Slimming World ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know :(

It is my birthday in december too, so many meals out. I'm thinking I may just do SP full time and when eating out just go for the healtiest options - hopefully that will work...

Well - December was a big old mess for me! :(

My birthday was on 10th and I was away for the weekend with friends, our flight got delayed and they put us up in a hotel for an extra night (this is where it all started going wrong and i started eating whatever i wanted). Then I had the week from hell at work (when it was confirmed that i do indeed comfort eat - this is not news - but it hadn thappened for a long time). Busy weekend, christmas parties all blurred into one followed by Xmas day and parties and New Years ....

Anyway, last Friday I decided to try and get a grip and went to another Group (not my normal one) - it was a lot fancier than mine! Too bad it is too far away for me to go all the time! I had put on 7lbs - now this could have been a lot worse but it did make me angry at myself.

Anyway started properly again yesterday (doing dry january too as normal) and i'm doing SP days Mon-Wed this week so hopefully by Wednesday weigh in i will have a loss - i'll then do a full week SP (except saturday when i'm seeing friends) so fingers crossed i'm back on it now!

Hope you all did ok!?

You are not on your own when it comes to weight gain for December...I managed to beat your 7lbs. We can reverse the damage done now in January!

I see you do really well on SP. I might try it again once I get back into following the plan again.

Happy New Year!

Well - December was a big old mess for me! :(

My birthday was on 10th and I was away for the weekend with friends, our flight got delayed and they put us up in a hotel for an extra night (this is where it all started going wrong and i started eating whatever i wanted). Then I had the week from hell at work (when it was confirmed that i do indeed comfort eat - this is not news - but it hadn thappened for a long time). Busy weekend, christmas parties all blurred into one followed by Xmas day and parties and New Years ....

Anyway, last Friday I decided to try and get a grip and went to another Group (not my normal one) - it was a lot fancier than mine! Too bad it is too far away for me to go all the time! I had put on 7lbs - now this could have been a lot worse but it did make me angry at myself.

Anyway started properly again yesterday (doing dry january too as normal) and i'm doing SP days Mon-Wed this week so hopefully by Wednesday weigh in i will have a loss - i'll then do a full week SP (except saturday when i'm seeing friends) so fingers crossed i'm back on it now!

Hope you all did ok!?

Happy New Year!

Good luck with your SP days! I'm on the birthday countdown, so going to be going a good 4 or 5 days of SP this next few weeks!

I went to my weigh in on the 27th, 1lbs on, which is totally totally fine, but i missed weigh in yesterday (my normal weigh in) so i'll be going on Thursday.

I've been 60% bad 40% ok-ish. so we'll see what Thursday says.

I had a pizza party (all vegan) at mine New Years eve with a few friends, and i packed all the left overs up on the 1st and sent my friends home with them all! So Yesterday wasn't perfect at all, but so much better than it would have been with left over pizza!!

We got this guys!!

Well somehow I managed to lose 4 1/2 pounds - very pleased! Am doing a full week SP now (except Saturday as i'm visiting friends) so hopefully next Wednesday I will be back where I was! :)

Hope all your weigh ins have gone ok?

Well done!!!
Got weighed last night (should be a monday) and I've lost 2lbs!! I'm happy with that! I'm also on mostly SP days. May have some of the new pea pasta I got, on saturday for a boost in the gym!!

Whoop - loss of 2lbs this week - one more pound and i'm back to where I was at the start of December before it all went wrong!
No going out planned this weekend and am going to stick with SP again all week - if i get to where I was (or lower) i will come off SP as I am so bored of swede and I want pasta and SW chips! lol

Back