WW mini meet anyone?

The more the merrier-where in the midlands are you? (just being nosey)

Hi ladies

Just found this, where have I been, but I see I am already making an appearance in a green micra :D that will not look lost young miss Rach!:mad:

Anywho at the mo I can't do 10th October as poss going away for weekend but apart from that I'm free any weekend!

x

wheres Sas? she'll probs come too i reckon? :D

But of course :p

I will be back in the mainland as of the 6th September and i can do any weekend from then until and including the weekend of 3rd of October.

Brum is a bit of trek from where i will be but for you lovely people i will crack into the old piggy bank and make the effort.

Love x x x

Also Rach don't forget 1st round is on you ;) xxx tehe xxx

oh aye, but only for me you and Clur.. after train tickets i won't be flush enough for everyone! :p

Hey rach you could pick me up on yer way past!!! :p
What day are we gonna have then folks???
P.S-is it ok for me to join in...:confused: xx

course it is ya numpty :D and yeah i can pick you up! road trip woohoo :D x

What about the weekend of 19th-20th September? My little lady is going with her Grandad to her Daddy's for that one. I'd need some doing something! Would a Toby Carvery be a reasonably good place to meet? I'll do some thinking and work out some places we could do (living in brum, of course?!) ... Or, near the Fort there is a 2-4-1 place.

The more the merrier!! someone is gonna have to stick their neck out and pick a date

I could do that weekend, but i think we wanted to try for one of the weekends that M can make it.

I'm happy with a toby but think the fort is a bit far out for anyone comming by train.

LAst meet in Brum we met in Jurys inn on Broad st

I'm happy with either. My mates birthday is 22nd but since its mid week she doesnt mind which weekend we go out-gosh i sound like such a social butterfly dont I -LOL

I am pretty sure I can't do the following weekend, so it may be better if I pull out tbh. You've all known each other a lot longer. I *may* be able to do a bit from 4pm ish on the Sat - and I'll probably have a 6yo with me. Esp if it's near the Fort!

Of course we'd like ya to come-you and me are close enough we could meet up anytime.

Problem with these things is it's difficult to please everyone. Sure we can sort things out for the majority to be happy

Back