Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WW nacho tortillas

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Mummy_Helen, 20 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Anybody tried them? I got a couple packets when I went shopping this week because they are only 4 syns a packet and they were lovely! And I used what was left of the BBQ sauce I made yesterday to dip them. It was 'almost' as good as doritos and dip, I felt naughty having them but it was only 4 syns! So I had a treat sized dairy milk afterwards and that was my crisp/choc craving catered for:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah ive tried them before, they are nice but you dont get a lot! The chilli ones are nice too :)

4. Mummy_Helen

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yeah the portion is small, but when you have a syn free dip with it, it fills you up a bit more, plus the treat size choc afterwards and I was happy.

Plus, I always try and have my syns after tea when I'm still quite full, then I don't feel like I want to have more than I'm allowed.

Also tried the crack 'O' Bites, in the sweet chilli a couple days ago, and they were nice too. I've been looking for low syn options because crisps/choc were my main vices before.

5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You should try Velvet Crunch - they are sold in 6 packs in Sainsburys and are 4 syns a pack. They are a bit of a cross between prawn crack and snack-a-jack consistancy with a mega cheese and onion flavour. They are totally worth it and you get more lol x

Last edited: 20 June 2010
  6. Mummy_Helen

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    OOOooooohhh I'll have to look out for them. I don't shop in Sainsbury's very often, but there's one in the retail park I visit quite often so I'll have a look next time I'm there!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.