WW nacho tortillas

Mummy_Helen

Silver Member
Anybody tried them? I got a couple packets when I went shopping this week because they are only 4 syns a packet and they were lovely! And I used what was left of the BBQ sauce I made yesterday to dip them. It was 'almost' as good as doritos and dip, I felt naughty having them but it was only 4 syns! So I had a treat sized dairy milk afterwards and that was my crisp/choc craving catered for:D

Yeah the portion is small, but when you have a syn free dip with it, it fills you up a bit more, plus the treat size choc afterwards and I was happy.

Plus, I always try and have my syns after tea when I'm still quite full, then I don't feel like I want to have more than I'm allowed.

Also tried the crack 'O' Bites, in the sweet chilli a couple days ago, and they were nice too. I've been looking for low syn options because crisps/choc were my main vices before.

You should try Velvet Crunch - they are sold in 6 packs in Sainsburys and are 4 syns a pack. They are a bit of a cross between prawn crack and snack-a-jack consistancy with a mega cheese and onion flavour. They are totally worth it and you get more lol x

Last edited:
OOOooooohhh I'll have to look out for them. I don't shop in Sainsbury's very often, but there's one in the retail park I visit quite often so I'll have a look next time I'm there!

Back