Ww online/alone

linzi_lou

ok so am I right in thinking that in the ww online you get the online calculator and lists of foods- general, shopping and eating out? Which are all inaccurate? Aswell ad the calculator been inaccurate? then the tracker to write down what your eating and the graphs showing weightloss and goals etc?

so if this is the case it seems I'd be better off getting iwatcher app so I can still track on my phone and use the calculator on my phone, then buy the eating out guide and shopping guide. I already have the main folder for propoints.

Does this sound right? thanks

its not inaccurate... You just can't always rely on esource for packaged goods as the recipes change so often. The books are even more out of date.

If you get something check the box. Esource also gives you the multiples calculated... like for example... i had a smoothie this morn that was 3pp for 1 but 5pp for 2. I wouldn't have known that without esource.

I only ever rely on esource entries for generic food like bakers bread or butchers meat, which doesnt always have the NV on the packaging

I'm an online member and have not had any problems at all. I have read of a few cases on here where something as been really out (like the Mugshots and maybe Cup a Soups and I think that came down to whether it was before or after water was added) but I personally do not think that a few mistakes justify the reputation as being inaccurate. If you come across something that looks unlikely, then check it.

i think the portion sizes are important with esource... it seems like the "standard" size isn't always defaulted... heinz baked beans default to the smaller tins/snap pots (200g) when the actual tin is double that.

But really you have to be super careful with the nv's and weighing anyway.

Back