WW online/e-source?

Muffindoll

Hi, I'm thinking of trying WW again and I want to do it online.
I have been to meetings lots of times and although at first I found they really motivated me to stick with the plan, just lately even the meetings don't make to stick to it, i just either miss going on the bad weeks or just give up and have to join again a few weeks later.
I have had a look at the online options but you either pay for 1 month at around £10.99 and a signing up fee of about £29.00 or pay for 3 months and no signing up fee.
Either way its about £30 which I can't really afford at the moment.
Anyway to get to my point, is it possible I could buy a monthly pass online and pay the £12.99 and then switch my membership to e-source.
That way, I would only be paying the £12.99 today.
Sorry that was a bit long winded!
Thanks!

Personally youd be better investing in the books and a calculator and using Minimins for support instead. Ive never found any benefit to the online membership

Thanks Pudnpie, I haven't seen quidco before, I 'll have a look on there.

starlight, I have the latest books from my last attempt at a class and I also have a calculator, and I did wonder to be honest if it was worth it online, I have never really used the online before so wasn't sure what you got.
I have just noticed that there is a wi section on here too, which I could use and there certainly is a lot of support on here - much more than meetings I would say too.
Now I have thought about it, I may just do that, I could wi and post that in the wi section on here and see how i go for a couple of weeks.
Thanks very much x

I did like the online feature to log your points but then I also found a nice wee cheap and cheerful notebook does the job just as well ;)

Naturally this forum is THE best one for support ;) I found the WW one very hard to follow mostly due to the fact threads appear the order theyre created and dont move if someone posts on them so its very confusing and I have to admit I found it very cliquey.

Its obviously down to choice and a lot of people do like it but I personally never found any benefit to paying for it but as I say thats purely MY opinion ;)

I find the online tracker very useful, especially as 2+2 doesnt always equal 4 but that is all I really use it for. I do find this forum better than the weight watchers community.

In my opinion the online tracker alone is worth the joining fee, especially with the cash back!

Just use your calculator and MiniMins - perfect combination! 'Tis what I do and it works a treat! I used to use e-source but as already said above, it can be unreliable and is really just a glorified notebook :)

Back