ww pedometer (or other) challenge

well done everyone, I dont know about anyone else, but adding my results here is defo making me think about moving more so I dont let anyone down.

today 13,455!!! yaaaay and 2 points :O)

just had a large wine at the pub after walking the dog, usually 2.5 points, only .5 with exercise points! :D

makes me happy anyway!

Hope you are all well, and Madferret, take it easy! no extra points for killing yourself! there is time later, after you have shaken off the cold, and it will feel far more rewarding when it makes you feel better rather than worse!

xxx

Hi peeps.Just adding my results
Thurs-15,380/6.31m/3p.
Friday-18,043/8.20m/5p.

You rock today girly! well done!

loving the ticker too! :D

Jenny Hill2b Walking challenge- Week one

Tue- 4578 steps 0.5 AP
Wed- 6475 steps 1.5 AP
Thur- 6234 steps 1.5 AP
Fri - 9828 steps 3.5 AP (not bad considering I never left the house! Painting and decorating really builds up steps)

Guess as I get thinner I'll have to walk more...

my pedometer reset overnight and I have forgotten yesterdays numbers! I was healthy, and think i had 1 or 1.5 points too. never mind.

been round a national trust property again today, so hoping for a few more points to work off the cream tea I had earlier! oohps!

hope everyone is still raring to go and making healthy, well done to those who are and good luck to those working on it!

:O)

Hiya peeps,just adding sat+sundays results.

Omg i cant believe i had my stride set wrong on my ped!!so ive done myself out of some vital steps for the first few days anyhow i reset it friday nite.

saturday-14,155/6.47m/3½p
sunday-18,404/8.42m/5p.

Just tallied up what ive done so far from tues-sun and its-
97,225 steps/42.22m/23p..
So thanks very much for the challenge xx

thats amazing! I heard there are only 50'odd thousand steps in a marathon! you have done 2 marathons!!!!

Today was better for me, took the dog a long walk (poor thing is shattered now!) ;) my steps are 20,448, 8.8 miles and 4.5 points! :D

Things like this make me realise how much I don't do!!!! argh!

Hello.. A Damsel in Distress

Hello to all

I would like to know, how do you maintain a healthy body if your work requires you to render service in the night shift? I hope you could reply back to me.

Thanks.

Well, been to WI and lost 1lb - not as much as I was expecting but still a loss never the less.

Tracy

well done on the loss, you sometimes lose less when you are ill as it can upset your internal water retention balance and stuff.

prob get an ace wi next week!

I am hoping my walking this week has helped with my over indulgences!

maybe I should join a 'stick to points' challenge! lol.

fao sophie, I will reply to your other thread.

H

Tue- 4578 steps 0.5 AP
Wed- 6475 steps 1.5 AP
Thur- 6234 steps 1.5 AP
Fri - 9828 steps 3.5 AP (not bad considering I never left the house! Painting and decorating really builds up steps)
Sat- 5861 steps 1 AP
Sun - 5685 steps 1 AP

Just got back from WI and ive lost last weeks gain plus one more...Im sure its because of the walking :)

yesterday 12,125 - 2 points :)

Tue- 4578 steps 0.5 AP
Wed- 6475 steps 1.5 AP
Thur- 6234 steps 1.5 AP
Sat- 5861 steps 1 AP
Sun - 5685 steps 1 AP
:wow:Mon- 11018 steps 4 AP :wow: :talk017:
week 1 complete
Total Steps 49679 = 13 AP
:talk017:

ok, got my pedometer working again. going to wear it for the rest of today, just to check its working properly then start registering my steps tomorrow

goodluck mommyB x

Jenny Hill2b Walking challenge- Week two

Tues - 13867 steps 6.01 miles 5.5 AP (great start to a new week)

Back