Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WW Pedometer

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by MrsDannyDyer, 15 May 2009 Social URL.

1. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I bought one at class last nite as in the last 2 weeks me n OH have been trying to walk most days.

Anyway today was the 1st day wearing it and it says i have 4 activity points. What does this mean??:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Have you set the pedometer up correctly with your weight, stride etc... ?
    If so then it counts all the steps that you have walked, and tells you when you are at a healthy number of steps... if you carry on walking after you reach healthy you gain APs - activity Points.
    Do you know how far you walked - 4 Aps is quite a lot... I walk about an average of 11k a day and only get 2/3 aps ..

Tracy

4. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Yeah I set it all up right. I did do about 14000 steps that day.

5. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    if you're following the ww diet, it means if you choose you have 4 extra points to add to your daily allowance

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.