WW Pro Points to lose the flab

yep oats for breakfast. Need change lunch to muffin 3pp, cheese triangle 1pp and 2 curly wurlys 6pp so 10pp for lunch. I was out and starving so bad choice for the curly wurys! so the full 29pp today

yep oats for breakfast. Need change lunch to muffin 3pp, cheese triangle 1pp and 2 curly wurlys 6pp so 10pp for lunch. I was out and starving so bad choice for the curly wurys! so the full 29pp today

You could of made a far worse Choc choice than CW, so well done you! Have u ever tried them Frozen? They take agesssssss to eat that way! X

I keep meaning to freeze them but would rather just eat them quickly lol Im being very good today. Not planned meals yet so will update later x

I keep meaning to freeze them but would rather just eat them quickly lol Im being very good today. Not planned meals yet so will update later x

Well Done on being good! I'm having my last day of freedom today x

way over ate the last 2 days :(
Im going to stick to plan for the weekend then next week Im planning on splitting my weeklies into 2 20pp "treat days" So I can have 2 days eating normally then in the evening have so snacks and not worry on feel deprived.
I dont think Im going to get all 29pp today so if im low on points this weekend, dont mention it :8855: Il probably be too full to want to eat much, cos of my last bad days lol

way over ate the last 2 days :(
Im going to stick to plan for the weekend then next week Im planning on splitting my weeklies into 2 20pp "treat days" So I can have 2 days eating normally then in the evening have so snacks and not worry on feel deprived.
I dont think Im going to get all 29pp today so if im low on points this weekend, dont mention it :8855: Il probably be too full to want to eat much, cos of my last bad days lol

It sounds as though you have a plan! Just take every step at a time. I'm like the idea of treat days, I always used my Weeklies in one big chunk, always worked for me x

yep i tried that and went wayy over weekly points this week. I think it would be better for me to know I have 2 days where I can have extra points rather then wait for one day then end up over eating big time because I see it as my "only day" to eat more

Milk 3pp 200ml
B: porridge oats 40g and cinnamon with some milk allowance and sweetener 4pp
L: crumpets with vegemite 4pp
S:tinned spaghetti and carrots 6pp
D:Cous cous 50g, veg, soy sauce and chicken steak 8pp

25pp

Last edited:
yep i tried that and went wayy over weekly points this week. I think it would be better for me to know I have 2 days where I can have extra points rather then wait for one day then end up over eating big time because I see it as my "only day" to eat more

Always worth a try, I know some people who just have 7pp extra each day, it gives them a real nice luxury treat each day but keeps things on an even boil too. X

I would just divide by 7 and have some every day but I only really have a "blow out" once/twice a week so this would work for me. My mother in law always gives us a bag of treats once a week so thats why I go off track lol

I would just divide by 7 and have some every day but I only really have a "blow out" once/twice a week so this would work for me. My mother in law always gives us a bag of treats once a week so thats why I go off track lol

Naughty (but very kind!) Mother In Law!!!! X

its mainly for the kids and my partner but who can resist pink and whites and chocolate buttons, haha!

its mainly for the kids and my partner but who can resist pink and whites and chocolate buttons, haha!

I can resist the Pink n Whites as they have gelatine in but never the Choc buttons! X

edited my day to add a tin of spaghetti with some frozen carrots mixed in.

Mixed into the Spaghetti?!? Never heard of that combination! X

Its my cheats spag bol for when Im lazy lol tinned spaghetti, veg and quorn mince. Today minus the mince. I was starving and needed something quick to chuck in the microwave lol

Its my cheats spag bol for when Im lazy lol tinned spaghetti, veg and quorn mince. Today minus the mince. I was starving and needed something quick to chuck in the microwave lol

When u do it with the Quorn Mince do you cook that first Or just put it all into Microwave together? X

usually just chuck it all in together. I only do it if Im hungry suddenly and cant think what else to make. I was craving comfort food so thought id have it today

usually just chuck it all in together. I only do it if Im hungry suddenly and cant think what else to make. I was craving comfort food so thought id have it today

It sounds like a fantastic comfort food! X

B= porridge 40g = 4pp
L= Omelet with 2 eggs, quorn sausages and baked beans 10pp
D= cous cous,veg,soy sauce and chicken steak (again! was nice and filling last night) 8pp
Milk 3pp
Jelly 1pp

26pp today planned. Not had breakfast yet, going to try to do a workout if the kids allow it then have oats after. Cant wait for my omelete for lunch, not had one for ages and they fill me so well

Back