WW ready meals ??

Macaroni cheese is lovely and the sausage and swede mash is great if a little filling. Fish pie is nice and some of the WW puds are very tasty :D

My favorite is the chicken hotpot I love the taste of the sauce and usually have this for a lunch, a lot of WW meals and puds 5 for £5 in asda at the moment,

I actaully don't mind them. I love the chicken curry, the lasagne's not too bad, love the sweet chilli chicken! Got the chilled macaroni to try tonight. But i always bulk them up with veg..x

I think they're all quite nice, but rather small. The macaroni and cheese is one of the most satisfying because it's not that small and is very creamy. I like the sweet and sour chicken, but it's so small! The lasagnes are quite good, because it's the kind of thing that you would serve with something else anyway, like a salad.

I tend to find that Tesco Light Choices and Marks and Spencers' Count on Us meals are better than WW meals - much bigger! M&S ones are particularly delicious.

The M&S ones are gorgeous and amazingly low in points. Many are lower than WW meals! I'd definitely recommend them to anyone on WW who eats ready meals.

Thank you all :) ive definatly stocked up on the currys and the puddings and the sweet chilli chicken, think i will venture out and try others from other ranges if they are less than WW, any one know if tesco's light choices are any good?

x

Yep, they're pretty good. They do some nice pastas and curries. They tend to be slightly higher in points than WW and M&S, but not by much, maybe a point or two. Another good thing is that Tesco calculates the points for you, it's on the back in a red circle.

Oh dear, I'm really exposing myself as someone who doesn't do much home cooking aren't I?!

:-S

I particularly like the WW Chicken Curry, the frozen one. It's ace for a quick "bugger can't be bothered to cook" dinner. The Red Thai Curry, is good too.... but not as good as the M&S COU green curry... Yes I like my thai's and my curry's...
The TLC chicken lasagne is a good one too, and the Spicy beef Pasta one is pretty good.

WW - range - I love chicken hot pot and pot wedges with salomon.
Waitrose range - although £3.50 a pop they are to die for xxx

I HAD SPINACH AND CHICKEN LASAGNE FOR LUNCH 6 POINTS BUT IT WAS AWESOME.. oops. i like the beef hotpot and the chicken and lemon risotto is gorgeous not so keen on the curry, the sweets are brill the cheesecake kills all my cravings.

i like th sausage and mash, the beef hotpot,the shepherds pie and the fish pie,usually have extra veg with them-do they still do the chilli beef crush-really likes that but not seen for ages ?

From tesco o absolutely love the lite choices moussaka

cheesecake is most excellent, definitely squashes sweet cravings....must try the risotto....the curry's aren't as good as you can make yourself but as a quick alternative theyr'e not too bad :D

is the risotto very lemony???? i bought one even though i am convinced i wont like it and have been to scared to try it yet.

Back