WW ready meals ??

I always have a couple in the freezer for quickness and like others have said they are fine when bulked up with 0 point veg.

I alwys tend to go for the 3 or 3.5 ones. chicken hotpot, beef hotpot and cottage pie.

ww also to a fresh 1 portion pizza for 3.5 pts which is ham and pineapple. Goes really well with some chips and lashings of vinegar LOL

xx

Free veg is anything like carrots, brocolli, cauliflower, sprouts, and lots and lots of stuff.

The only veg with points is starchy veg like potatoes and parsnips. Also, peas and sweetcorn have a low points value.

Sounds like I'm definitely going to have to try some of these cheesecakes and desserts!

I've just had the (chilled) macaroni.....was ok, can't really grumble when they're only £1.00 in asda just now!!

Baby sweetcorn, mangetout, carrotts, broccoli, cauliflower, green bean , cabbage, mushroom, onion , pepper, tomato , turnip

All of the above are big favs of mine

xx

What do you do with turnip?

Turnip - They have it with most things up here... My bloke has neeps with everything! Usually mashed, or cubed in stews and stuff...

I can't even chop the stuff, but it is nice mashed :)

And Vicki, you're my kinda gal :D Love my curries!!!

Turnip is amazing!!! Whack it in soups or steam and mash.

Its lovley...haggis neeps and tatties is good too and if you buy vegetarian haggis is low in points

xx

addicted to the chicken curry ones and i quite like a spag bol too.. gone off all the rest now though

Turnip is amazing!!! Whack it in soups or steam and mash.

Its lovley...haggis neeps and tatties is good too and if you buy vegetarian haggis is low in points

xx

ooh that's handy to know-does it taste like the real thing tho?

Yeah it defo hits the spot...wouldnt go as far to say it was like the real deal but a fab alternative.

I certainly wasnt disapointed

xx

i used to do WW and loved the ready meals (was working evening shifts) so much so that till this day i would stil have bought them. but on CS now and must behave

Not WW meals, but in Tescos last night there was a new Snack Pot range with the LC ready meals. Ranging from 4 to 5.5 points, there was Thai Green Curry, Bolognese, some mushroom thing, and sweet chilli prawns... They're all like meat, sauce and rice/pasta/noodles...

I had the green curry one, and it was gorgeous. For 5 points, I had that for my dinner with a slice of toast and I was absolutely stuffed. It was a pleasant surprise!

And for 4/5 points, thats a good idea for a quick lunch. 3 minutes in the microwave...

I think they are on an introductory offer til the 19th? :)

Im quite fussy with them too..i think most supermarkets alternatives are better like Sainsburys BGTY range do fantastic stuff.

My tip would be always cook them in the oven...always taste much much better :D

x

I agree, i only ever cook ww meals etc in the oven. They taste soo much better, i wouldnt waste my points on a microwaved one as they are just ick,

Back