WW Vs SW

Alot of people seem anti processed food? Haha I love the ready meals! Since Im 18, got a hectic lifestyle and Im a terrible cook!

I'm considering joining WW online. I know it works for me as I have done it beofre. I think I'm just too used to cheating SW and it's not working for me anymore, I have lost inspiration in it. I'm going to keep going to my group, because I help out there, but I think I'll follow WW instead.

I attend ww and lost 9 stone with it, and still go to class there. However some weeks I follow sw rather than ww lol. Just do what works for you xxx

well I've done both also
both work
but l found l have more control on ww as its easier to fit around my lifestyle so horses for courses

I have done both plans (more than once!) and they both work. I don't think either one is "better" than the other, it's all down to what works for your and your lifestyle.

I love the concept of SW but being a working mum with a toddler demanding my attention when I am cooking at home, sometimes I want to be able to feed her and then have something to hand to bung in the oven for us, like a frozen pizza or the odd ready meal, without having to think, *****, that's my syns knackered for the day then. I generally have mugshots and pot noodle sachets in the cupboard, but I don't think they are particularly satisfying so would only use them in an emergency. I tried, I really did, to stick to the healthy superfree foods rather than the not so healthy but still free foods like mugshots, but I also find it so bloody expensive.

Yes, with WW there are people who will base their points around rubbish. When I first joined many years ago, the friend I went with would exist on a bowl of cornflakes all day so she could go out and get smashed in the evening. Personally, whenever I have done WW I have planned my three meals plus two snacks for the day and made sure I also keep some points back for emergencies or an attack of the munchies. Common sense tells me that yes, I can have that mars bar but I will probably end up blowing my points allowance so have something healthy instead.

At the end of the day, I know from my own experience that both plans work. So with that in mind, I think I have finally settled on WW purely for financial reasons now that I am on a part-time wage - £10.95 a month online plus a reasonable shopping budget versus £20-25 a month and a humungous grocery bill every week.

I've done both over the years with SW I loose big and loose quick BUT it teaches me absolutely nothing about portion control so when I fell off the wagon in the past my belly wanted big portions still so it had big portions of the wrong foods. What I love about WW is that although I loose much slower at 1-2lb a week my belly is getting used to smaller portions and when I have a big meal I feel absolutely stuffed so I'm learning more about portions which is my big problem area.

Well i have done weightwatchers for years and its the only diet id ever done. I couldnt stick with it and am now on Slimming World. Its only the 2nd week, im giving it a month to see if i have a loss or not/.

I've done both over the years with SW I loose big and loose quick BUT it teaches me absolutely nothing about portion control so when I fell off the wagon in the past my belly wanted big portions still so it had big portions of the wrong foods. What I love about WW is that although I loose much slower at 1-2lb a week my belly is getting used to smaller portions and when I have a big meal I feel absolutely stuffed so I'm learning more about portions which is my big problem area.

I completly agree with this!

Back