www.wheels4wayne.com...!

Wish we were closer to wayne but unfortnatly we are not x
His new gf seems to be taking good care of him thou and from what sonya has said she means alot to him , which is good as he deserves to have a lovely relationship .
Wayne is one of the sweetest guys i ever met , he is so loving and i wish for him to have more of that loving back x
Sonya and Wayne are very similar , its mad how sometime we are talking and i just see Wayne shinning thru in her !! crazy stuff xxx

OOOOO Me too, feel so helpless being so far away......I told him to keep as positive as he can and he will have his bad days when he will be feeling low, so not to let it hold him back.
I have been dreaming that me and mum are with him helping him along.......how I wish that could be....Im sure mum is watching over him !:(

OMG I dreamt that I went to see my bro, he was still in intensive care and about to move him to a different ward so was aked to wait outside.
As I got up to go I turned and saw my bro stood next to the machines turning them off and pulling the plugs.

Well I was outside waiting when I realised that Wayne was actually stood up.....omg !

Then I blooming woke up...........! :eek:

Spoke to Wayne an hour ago, he is very down at the minute....he is still flat on his back until the drs give him the all clear. Thing is he cant sleep as he sleeps on his front...usually.
Well as I was saying goodbye he started to cry I could hear it from his voice...so that got me going after putting the phone down.

Well there is no change at all in the paralysis. OOO I have to try to get up and see him soon. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry he's a bit down today. It is understandable, especially as he must be so tired too from not sleeping. I'm sure he will feel a lot better in the morning as you say his lovely girlfriend is close by and standing by him. Try not to let this upset you too much and lose sleep yourself. Planning another trip to see him will be good as it is a focus for you both, even if you plan it for a few weeks time. Maybe you could fit it in the half term break though.

Here's me giving advice, I know I wouldn't have dealt with this as brillianly as you have. You are an absolute star and i think it lovely that you have such a beautiful relationship with Wayne.

Dizzy x

AWW thanx Dizzy at least I know I can talk to you all on here, my own personal counsilling....You will want to start charging soon...lol

"That's what friends are fooooorrrrrr!!!":D :D

Sonkie, you can't put a price on friendships like these on Mini's can you? There are some spectacularly wonderful beautiful patient understanding honest lovely people in here - yourself included!:D

"That's what friends are fooooorrrrrr!!!":D :D

Sonkie, you can't put a price on friendships like these on Mini's can you? There are some spectacularly wonderful beautiful patient understanding honest lovely people in here - yourself included!:D

ditto Mrs Depp, you are always here for all of us Sonya! (well almost always!;) )

Dizzy x

Oh guys dont you will have me welling up again...right im off to bed im shattered.
speak tomo.

Thanx again...cheques in the post....lol

Oh Good glad you are off to bed. i wanted to get to mine too but was hanging about in case you wanted to jump back on my couch.

Dizzy x

You are coping so well honey. I don't know if I could have been so strong.

Now go and have a good nights sleep ok. We'll all be still be here in the morning for you.

Lots of love,

Lacey xx:D

Dear Sonkie

So sorry to hear Wayne is feeling down:( It's especially tough for you being so far away - you can't just pop round to cheer him when he's down.

Cold comfort I know BUT there is much to be glad about:eek: Wayne is alive and he will have a good life - not the one he had planned but it will be a good one:D

I thank God every day that Christopher is alive and I know that he is working towards rebuilding his life. It is taking longer than he thought but he is getting on with it;)

You are doing a sterling job of supporting him - take care of yourself and look forward to the time you will see him face to face:D

My prayers are with you

Morning......yawn ....well I didnt get to sleep until gone midnight...so much going round in my head. :cry:
Had chat with hubby asked him when we could visit him again.....we are hoping to go this weekend as the following 2 weeks I have courses I have got to attend. I have already cancelled them once so will not be allowed to do it again. :(

Will phone bro later today to see if drs have said anything new this morning.

Thanx for all your kind thoughts, so far have kept away from the fridge.....I have got to be good had a picky week last week. Will do it for Wayne....! :sigh:

Hang on in there Sonkie, you've done so well so far, stay away from that nibbling for you & your bro. Hope he's feeling ok today & a bit brighter.

Take care hun
xx

Hang on in there Sonkie, you've done so well so far, stay away from that nibbling for you & your bro. Hope he's feeling ok today & a bit brighter.

Take care hun
xx

Thanks MD I am avoiding the nibbling, Iv taken to chewing gum instead as it does not make me hungry....better than ramming a load of c**p down my neck anyway.

Morning......yawn ....well I didnt get to sleep until gone midnight...so much going round in my head. :cry:
Had chat with hubby asked him when we could visit him again.....we are hoping to go this weekend as the following 2 weeks I have courses I have got to attend. I have already cancelled them once so will not be allowed to do it again. :(

Will phone bro later today to see if drs have said anything new this morning.

Thanx for all your kind thoughts, so far have kept away from the fridge.....I have got to be good had a picky week last week. Will do it for Wayne....! :sigh:

Sorry things are not going as well for Wayne - and hoping he soon starts to feel better. It must be so frustrating for him.

And you are doing brilliantly - glad you are going to see him soon - will cheer him up and make you feel less agitated.

Take care and you know we're always on the end of the computer for you.

well we are trying to find somewhere to stay that is pretty close to the hospital, that takes kids in too. what a nightmare .!!!!!!!

Well me n Lucky clubbed together and sent him some balloons, 4 coloured ones and one that said get well soon......to keep you busy until you are feeling better....please turn, it says the same on the other side...lol.
He sent me a text to say thank you and it cheered him up a bit.

They sound lovely Sonkie, nice & cheery.

Keep smiling :)

Well spoke to nurse yesterday and Wayne had been turned over onto his front.....mmmmm that will be fun trying to eat....lol.
He didnt say how long he will be in this position for. 3 days till we see him ....wahooo

Back