www.wheels4wayne.com...!

That's really great news Sonkie, and Easter's not that far away at all now. I would think that just getting out of hospital, although challenging for Wayne, will be a tremendous boost for him too.

Best wishes to you & to Wayne

Wicked news mate x will have to help him settle into his new place when we go up then and not have to visit the hospital , wonder where the new place will be ?

Its good he has met some guys with simialar injuries at least he dont feel totally alone .

Bet he is counting down and making sure he can change all the bits and pieces attached to him , he will get his independance back , he is such a fighter xxx

Apparently it will be between easter and June...ish now. All depends on how quick they find him a bungalow.

Blooming heck, just text Wayne to see how he is.....he has been in bed for 4 days now as he has another pressure sore...!

On top of that he is in agony with stomach pains, so they are waiting for the dr to go and sort him out......poor bugger 1 step forward 2 steps back.....If there is a God why do good people have to go through this s**t.....??????????????

Sorry for the rant but me and my brothers have been through enough s**t without this.
I hope I havent offended anyone but why......!

u rant away mate.

i totally didnt see this thread so had no idea he was due to be coming out. thats fantastic news and im sure he will be better off out of the hosp.

xxxxxxxx

u rant away mate.

i totally didnt see this thread so had no idea he was due to be coming out. thats fantastic news and im sure he will be better off out of the hosp.

xxxxxxxx

At the moment it is looking a bit shaky, because of sores and the pains he is getting......He should be texting me when he has seen the dr so will update you tomorrow

Was about to congratulate Wayne on coming out - then I saw the rest of this thread. Really hope Wayne gets better and is able to come out soon.

Aww Sonkie - that's such bad news, your poor old brother has been through so much, it does seem like one step forward and two back, but the general trend is upward, even if it is so very very slowly and fingers and everything crossed he will be out of hospital in the not too distant future.

Sending you lots of love n hugs

xxxx

Blooming heck, just text Wayne to see how he is.....he has been in bed for 4 days now as he has another pressure sore...!

On top of that he is in agony with stomach pains, so they are waiting for the dr to go and sort him out......poor bugger 1 step forward 2 steps back.....If there is a God why do good people have to go through this s**t.....??????????????

Sorry for the rant but me and my brothers have been through enough s**t without this.
I hope I havent offended anyone but why......!

It is a shock to hear seeing how well he has been doing.

Sending prayers for you and Wayne.

Love Mini xxx

Well he text this morning to say that his bowel was absolutely full, so it seems his bowel is becoming a little sluggish. So he was full of **** and eating more on top there was just no where for it to go hence the pain.
Apparently he has had a clear out and feels a little better today, he has had his shower and hopefully he will be able to get up for a while.

At least Wayne can feel more settled now he's opened his bowel Sonkie.

Just been catching up on your thread and am so pleased to hear he'll be leaving hospital and getting his own place soon. It'll be great for his confidence to be able to get his own independance away from the hospital. :D

i bet he'll miss all those nurses tho ;)

There are a couple he has his eye on.......even hubby`s eyes nearly popped out his head when he was visiting Wayne....lol.

What is it with men and nurses? Mind you I suppose what is it with women and men in uniform :p

Im currently texting Wayne to see how he is doing, well he has been in his wheelchair for 6 hours today. He has done his transfer today from a chair to a bed and back again.
So I have just told him how proud I am off him and how he is coping and that I love him. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I have started myself sniveling again .......what am I like eh !!!!!!!!

That is super news Sonya .. he seems to be going from strength to strength .. which is in no small means due to his wonderful supportive sister!!

Back