www.wheels4wayne.com...!

Youngest bro and his wife visit every saturday, think he takes him to the pub for lunch too.

Being so far away, you just feel so helpless, though my situation is no where near as far as Irene and the distance from her family.

Well text Wayne and didnt get too much from him.....situation is just the same.....he managed to get to the pub for lunch with Kev and his family. Still trying to get the hang of everything.
No news on a place for him yet....so I suppose when that is found he shouldnt be too long to get out.....hopefully.

Well text Wayne and didnt get too much from him.....situation is just the same.....he managed to get to the pub for lunch with Kev and his family. Still trying to get the hang of everything.
No news on a place for him yet....so I suppose when that is found he shouldnt be too long to get out.....hopefully.

Hi Sonkie - sorry things with Wayne still up in the air....must be difficult for you....fingers crossed he gets sorted soon..:(

love

Debz
xx

My friend Sam (Lucky) has asked me to get the ex to have the boys on the weekend of the 29th june.
I found out she is taking us up to Sheffield to visit Wayne.

He is still in hospital and has been having weekend visits to our younger brother and his wife. So I text my SIL to find out where Wayne will be that weekend.
He will be in hospital as they are away on holiday...so thats worked out brilliantly as Sam has already booked us into travel inn.
To be honest it will be great to see him, as I have not seen him out of his bed yet......though I am skint and Sam has paid for the travel inn.......and feeling very guilty.

Thanks Sam you`re an angel.....will pay you back somehow...dont know how but I will.

My friend Sam (Lucky) has asked me to get the ex to have the boys on the weekend of the 29th june.
I found out she is taking us up to Sheffield to visit Wayne.

He is still in hospital and has been having weekend visits to our younger brother and his wife. So I text my SIL to find out where Wayne will be that weekend.
He will be in hospital as they are away on holiday...so thats worked out brilliantly as Sam has already booked us into travel inn.
To be honest it will be great to see him, as I have not seen him out of his bed yet......though I am skint and Sam has paid for the travel inn.......and feeling very guilty.

Thanks Sam you`re an angel.....will pay you back somehow...dont know how but I will.

That is brill Sonya... and what a brill friend Sam is too!!!!

I'm sure Wayne will be delighted to see you both xxx

Hi Sonya

I have been meaning to ask you for news of Wayne. You are 'Lucky' to have a wonderful friend like Sam. But I know you are a wonderful friend too so I'm sure she feels happy to help you and will enjoy your company for the weekend.

Have a wonderful weekend. It seems to be a busy weekend for many of us. I am at Center Parcs, Bex is meeting up with Uni friends and it's the Dublin weekend too. I will be thinking of you all on that weekend.

Hope you find a big improvement in Wayne and have a nice break with Sam too.;)

Dizzy x

Well just asked ex if there was any chance he could have friday off (29th) as its only a short day for him anyway....but he said no. The boys can go to his mums......well we live 9 houses away from her and not once has she been round to see how the boys are etc.....
Even when me and ex were together she hardly came round.
The boys know she is not really bothered about seeing them and this has made it even more difficult.
Karen has offered her services though and will ask dans mates mum if she would watch them....only cos the ex cant stand her...lol

Men......or should I say ex`s....argh.

Have text Wayne to say we are coming up but as yet to get a reply from him.....no change there then.
Will be strange seeing him in a wheelchair.....I havent yet seen him up and whizzing round in it.

Son , you do so much for me its the perfect chance for us to go and see wayne and it does fit it lovely with kev and michelle being away , so hopefully we can bring a bright smile to waynes face !

Ive already said next time will be on you !!!

Ive never been able to thank you enough for what you do for me , you are a truley FAB friend xxx

Besides its my excuse to go see him !!! lol

Hi Son - great news bout your trip to see Wayne - that'll be fab for you....fingers crossed you get the kids sorted....:rolleyes:

love

Debz
x

Well finally got a message from Wayne so rang him back. He is looking forward to seeing us and is texting me loads now. We are going to take him to see his sons too.....he is so bored and is now waiting on a bungalow.

So basically he is as good as he is going to get.....but he has got used to doing his cares, especially the bowel. Which would take us all a lot of getting our head round.

I am so proud of how he has done.
Sam thank you for taking me to see him.
Something was sure working for us as we didnt know that Kev would be away and you chose the weekend when they are away.

Well finally got a message from Wayne so rang him back. He is looking forward to seeing us and is texting me loads now. We are going to take him to see his sons too.....he is so bored and is now waiting on a bungalow.

So basically he is as good as he is going to get.....but he has got used to doing his cares, especially the bowel. Which would take us all a lot of getting our head round.

I am so proud of how he has done.
Sam thank you for taking me to see him.
Something was sure working for us as we didnt know that Kev would be away and you chose the weekend when they are away.

Great that you heard back from him....no wonder you're proud...he has done so well :)

love

Debz
xx

OOOOOO I am so happy, cant wait to see him.
He so wants to be out of there now though it has been 172 days now since his accident.

Thanks to my mate Sam..x

OOOOOO I am so happy, cant wait to see him.
He so wants to be out of there now though it has been 172 days now since his accident.

Thanks to my mate Sam..x

Hi Sonya - can't believe it's been 172 days....time has passed so quickly...I'm guesssing it hasn't for those of you who are close to Wayne.....you are a very special lady.. and how wonderful to have friends like Sam at this difficult time...

love to you and all your family.....

Debz xx

oh sonya I have just read through your story - what a roller coaster you and your brother have been through. sounds like you have some wonderful friends and that you deserve all the good things they do for you.

Hope you are able to cheer up your brother by having a good old giggle with him - but watch out for all the delights and temptations of the pub!
:party0036::party0051:

At least we know the extent of his paralysis and that there will be no improvement.
He has done well though and accepted his disability.

Things have certainly moved on well since you got the horrific news, hun! So glad that Wayne is coping as well as he can and Sam is a little star!!!!!

Do enjoy your weekend with him, sweetie!!

xxxxx

Back