www.wheels4wayne.com...!

Fab news Sonkie, so glad you're going to get up to see him, how lovely of Sam to help you out, shows what a wonderful friend you are as you attract such lovely people to you.

xxx

Well I told ex that he will either have to pick the boys up from Karens or Mel a mate over the road.....well I an cant stand Mel so he has informed me he has taken that afternoon off.
So Sam I will be able to leave anytime after 1.30......rofl.....!

u'll have a fab weekend mate. make sure u still txt me and lemme know how u all doing! xxx

Well its not this weekend but next....lol
Last saw him in half term in february so its been ages.

Well Keith (father) told me last night that Wayne is depressed but he has been putting on act for everyone.....! He has refused counselling, I will have a word with him as he needs to talk about it......it is our worst nightmare and he has not spoke about it properly.

Im sure we will sort him out.....!
I knew deep down he is holding back, I can tell when I do ring him and he answers.....I can hear the emotion in his voice.

A cahnge of faces will be good for him , not sure about the plan to force him to come live with us thou mate !!! mmmmm ! lol

had to word that very carefully !!!

do you think he would put up a fight ???
have to find out if he wants anything taking up to him !

Have a lovely visit hun x

So pleased to see you are seeing Wayne. And a big thank you to Sam for making it happen. She is a gem.
And congrats on the weight loss too
Irene xx

Yes Sam I cant thank you enough......hopefully I will sell my pocket dragons today so will have some cash to give you......you know what I am like.

you bloody wont missus , u can buy as both a drink lol
you need that money for other things .

thanks for the message irene , sorry things arent to good diet wise for you , im sure the Dublin meet will help you get back on track .

sounds like you have had a nice week away too !!!

All the best hun x

blimey im blinking hot !!!

Well would you believe it Sheffield is flooded, Wayne has text saying the nurses and visitors are having to stay at the hospital.

Hi guys I am back.....hope you all missed me !!!!
Wayne is pretty good, but very very bored, and is going to see a warden aided place on thursday.
He had been offered a flat but had about 18 steps to get to it.....like how is he supposed to get up there......?????

:character00100: we had a lovely time visting Wayne , he's doing so well but wont admit it to himself , he still has his sense of humour which my god does he need that where he is , it is so boring for them in there !

This may seem strange but it felt like nothing had changed while we were there with him , it felt like xmas 2005 all over again .

Wayne has seen a chair he needs , thing is he will only get so much towards it and has to put the remainder of the money to it :eek: hopefully we can so some fundraising and help him get the chair to make him feel comfortable .

As sonkie said , he has been offered a flat but it has 16-18 steps to the front door like WTF ?????
Hopefully he will see a new one on thursday and fingers crossed it is suitable , he just wants out of the unit now but is also very nervous of being on his own :hug99:

Sonya meet a new fella while we were there thou he was called steve !!!! :giggle:
yum yum
We were very naughty last night thou and took wayne back to his room and we never ate all day so me and sonkie told him we were not leaving till he had eaten so we got a delevery pizza :character00254:yum yum !!!

Then wayne was setteled and he held my hand till he fell asleep :hug99:

It was bliming hard to leave today but ive promised we will go back very soon xxx

Im not gonna break a promise either !!!!

we had to move rooms in our hotel too ....didnt we mate ????

feeling very tired now , so glad wayne got to see his boys thou :grouphugg:

Well am sorting out things to do.....me and Karen are doing sponsored slim, Karen and her hubby are gonna help do a webpage and use my paypal account to colect the cash.....then when we have enough we can get him the wheelchair.....it will be so much easier for him as they are lower so will help in getting in and out of cars.
It was ok to get into a car as its lower. But to get into his chair from the car was a nightmare.
He also has to be very careful of his ankles as he could easily break them whilst moving in and out of the cars.

i have bought the domain name and web hosting and will build the site within next few days. will make a sponsorship form printable if anyone would like to print it off and ask others to sponsor us too :) this is all as soon as we sort out what we r gonna be doing for sponsorship, of course! LOL

Back