www.wheels4wayne.com...!

Hi guys I am back.....hope you all missed me !!!!
Wayne is pretty good, but very very bored, and is going to see a warden aided place on thursday.
He had been offered a flat but had about 18 steps to get to it.....like how is he supposed to get up there......?????

Definitely missed you Sonya!!! :):):)

I'm so pleased you got to see Wayne.

Well Karen has been a great help in sorting out a site .....I wouldnt have the first idea where to start.

Thanks Karen.

Also Sam I have to thank you for taking me up, it was so good to see him and get him out of there for the day....though he was shattered, bless him.
I wanted to bring him back with us.

What a good looking fella your brother is hun...

You have a very good friend in Sam there but me thinks you both know that and its mutual!!!!

So glad you enjoyed seeing him and I'm sure you will get up again soon!!!

waynes a bit dishy sonya. dont tell him i said that tho....oh and dont tell my hubby i said it either lol

Hee hee he has gone really grey now, though no surprising really with everything he has gone through.

lol...i think im greyer! i just hide it with l'oreal lol

So glad you had a brill time with your lil bruv, hun!

I will certainly sponsor you guys when you're ready!

xxxxxxxxxxx

6_2.jpg

This is like the one he has his eye on......the frame weighs 1.4kg wow so much lighter than the standard one.
It is the cyclone mirage though there are a couple of different versions.

Photos are wicked mate !
The chair looks good too lol
thanks on sorting a web page out karen it will make things really easy .

Have you thought of any more bits and bobs to do for the sponsorship ?

dishy hey karen !!!!!! he sure is !!!!!
but i did hear that (wink wink ) x

i thought sonya could ask the school to do a mufty day for 50p or £1...and we print all the letters ourselves?

in addition....sonyas got her eye on doing a sponsored slim but all ideas r welcome! its a good idea but could take a while. i cant think of anything quick term that would benefit wayne sooner.

im feeling a bit poorly but will crack on with the website tomorrow. gonna fall in a heap on sofa now that the kids r in bed :)

And how much does it cost?
Irene xx

sonya said something about it costing £3000 but she'll have to confirm that. u look great in the dubber pics irene :D hope u enjoyed urself! xxx

The chair is a couple of thousand but being young and always spending a fortune on his cars he wants to customise his new set of wheels so will cost around £3000.....!
If we can raise more then that could help him refurbish his new place when he gets it, as he is starting from scratch. Also he will need to take extra care of his lower back/ bottom as any slight sores can become infected so easily.

if kevin ever gets off the fone i will make him help me out with the site! xxxx

What a great idea, I would definately sponsor you, just imagine if everyone one this site could even spare £1 you would you have it paid for!!

Good luck and let us know the website when you have it ready.

What a great idea, I would definately sponsor you, just imagine if everyone one this site could even spare £1 you would you have it paid for!!

OMG that is a weird thought ....!!!!!!
You guys have been so supportive of me through this....ever since I found out about the accident on dec.

Back