www.wheels4wayne.com...!

Karen and her hubby are gonna help do a webpage and use my paypal account to colect the cash......

Won't you lose some of each donation to paypal? I thought there was a minimum charge for each credit, just thought that he needs the money more than them?

well if its some peoples only means of donating then thats how we'd have to do it but cheque and cash r better.

Wayne went to see a warden aided place yesterday, though he has not said much apart from the fact it is small, I think he is that desperate to get out now he will settle for anything until a bungalow comes along.

only thing is...if he accepts it, will they not put him to bottom of list for bungalow or does it not work that way?

I dont think so as they are looking at it in he is taking up a £500 a day bed that could be used for someone else.

oh i see! i thought u meant a normal kinda flat. nevermind! well thats cool! gets him a change of scenary anyways!

My 94 year old mother in law lives in warden assisted flat. She would sooo love to have Wayne as neighbour as she is totally fed up with the ones she's got as they as they are so old!!!
:):):)

Well guys the site is now available to view, we still have plenty to add to it etc but you can now access it.

ooh just seen it and it made me go all goosebumpy xxxx

still loads more to do on wheelsfor wayne but we will get it sorted asap

thanks guys for all ur support thru this xxx

Back