www.wheels4wayne.com...!

ALso, have you thought about putting the bank account number and sort code on the site (if your allowed to do it) then people can put money straight into the account, that way there will be no charges involved. Just an idea.

I am a little wary of putting the bank details on the site, as I am not sure how safe it will be......I dont know if people would somehow be able to access it or find a way too. I really wouldnt want anything to happen to this money.
If anyone can say for sure this would be totally safe then I would put it up.

People can pm for details if they wish.

well...lots of businesses do it matey. cannot see how someone could pretend to be u in a bank without ID but tis up to u tho. xx

Hmmmmm not sure.....lol.
Well paid the money from sports day into the bank today.....wooohoooo.

The site is also up and running too.

ggrrr! ive been flung off msn messenger and cant get back in. just wanted to let u and sam know that im not being rude...just cant get back on lol. can u let sam know for me please? im off to Cs house now. speak to u both later. xxxxx

HI

Just to say that putting your bank details on site is very safe. For someone to be able to accsess your account they would have to know you passwords and secret information. I sell on ebay alot and i put my bank details on there for all and sundry to see and i have never had a problem. It was just an idea for a way of saving you paying the paypal charges.

Good luck with your sponsor slim.

Ruth x

site is doing well , not liking the photo that karen has put up of us three thou lol

goofy !!!!

i lost 1/2lb this week that was thursday-thursday .

better thAN putting

better than putting on with the emotional week ive had !

i know no excuses but this really has been a **** week .

was meant to be seeing wayne this weekend but can not get hold of him at all and it has brought me right down .

hope to here from him soon xxx thinking about you wayne xxx

i'll change the pic sam lol

im sure if we do....they will be most definately unpublishable lol. will bring my camera anyways. we should do some profile and front on pics for site anyways...

Hi i just used paypal to donate some money to the fund. I hope it all went through ok. It is so quick and easy i hope others will follow suit.
I look forward to seeing a picture of Wayne in his new electric wheelchairand hope it wont be too long till he gets it.

Ruth

thak u so much ruth. its suprisingly easy to use...i have donated (to other causes) with paypal a few times and its great. ur support is really appriciated xxxxxx

Thank you so much hun for your donation it sure is appreciated. I cant wait to see Waynes face...lol.

I've just donated Sonya. Also just spoken to my brother in Shanghai and he's sent £50:cool:

There but for the grace of God go us eh.

Omg KD thank you and your brother so much, it is appreciated more than you will ever know. I need Karen to check on donations to update the tracker.

Thanx again xxx

You're welcome. Will pass the message on to bro too :)

Kd I am sooo lost for words with how kind everyone has been !
I have still yet to tell to Wayne about what I am doing !

He is going to be stunned

When are you going to tell him? Are you going to wait until you've raised it all?

Back