www.wheels4wayne.com...!

Not sure yet......! lol
He is in an old peoples warden aided place. Apart from him the youngest is 60 all the others are older.

Well I heard from Wayne and he is bored ....bless. I cant ring him or text him as he cant get a signal inside so has to sit out to call anyone.....what a pain in the ass

I hate not being able to talk to him.....I think my younger brother is sorting out a landline for him ....its blooming stupid not being able to contact him.

Well another £36 to the total from Lucky`s mum bless her she asked all her friends at bingo to sponsor us and she even collected all the money too.

Thanks Barb

Well we have had a reply from the local paper saying they want to do our story.......Im guessing we wont hear now until monday.......but woohoooooo

OMG the paper .... hahaha !!!

Have you heard any more from wayne mate , bloody pain him not having a signal . hope your other bro sorts out a landline soon !
Although really that should all have been in place for wayne when he moved in .

Well no news from Wayne, I cant understand why an old dears home aint already got a landline set up ???????????????????

So Sam best get your w4w t-shirt washed and ironed....lol.

that's great news with the media interest Son, get it out there, you never know what that may bring.
xx

Well the media interest has died down.......so not sure what is going to happen, I cant chase it up either as Karen has the details and she is now in the USA.

Well Wayne has been confined to bed this week as he has a few bedsores again on his backside from sitting in his chair. They were talking of re-admitting him to hospital, but they have not done so yet !
Another reason for raising these funds is to get him a better cushion that can help protect his behind.

Still not been able to get through to Wayne himself and as he is bedridden I wont be able to either. It is so frustrating though, but have spoken to his son so know a few bits.

Will update as and when I have details

Back