• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wyke farms 1/2 fat cheese

has anyone tried this.i bought some in asda the other day as was on offer for a pound and ive opened the packet and its really slimy.is it meant to be like this .the taste wasnt so good either.i bought 2 packets and there both the same and they are within there sell by date.i just think it seems a bit odd.is this normal or do you think i got a dodgy one

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jooloo

Silver Member
S: 13st4lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 21.8 Loss: 3st9lb(27.42%)
I think some low fat cheeses are just rubbish... I bought leskol because it was on offer... melted it on a homemade pizza, and I am not exaggerating when I say it actually tasted like vomit.

S: 14st3.0lb C: 13st11.5lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.76%)
Oh dear, I bought some Leskol yesterday on offer in Asda as I read on here it came top in a taste test.... am afraid to try it now!!

S: 12st7lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.43%)

Mel2

Silver Member
S: 19st11lb C: 17st6lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 2st5lb(11.91%)
You can still take it back without a receipt - they just wont give you a cash refund. You'll get a gift card or have to exchange it for someting else.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
I bought some on offer as well. It's definitely a stronger cheese than something like cathedral city. At first I didn't think I would like the taste but after a few bites I got used to it. I haven't tried melting it yet so can't comment on that though.