wyke farms 1/2 fat cheese

gonnabesmall

is doin this
has anyone tried this.i bought some in asda the other day as was on offer for a pound and ive opened the packet and its really slimy.is it meant to be like this .the taste wasnt so good either.i bought 2 packets and there both the same and they are within there sell by date.i just think it seems a bit odd.is this normal or do you think i got a dodgy one

I think some low fat cheeses are just rubbish... I bought leskol because it was on offer... melted it on a homemade pizza, and I am not exaggerating when I say it actually tasted like vomit.

Oh dear, I bought some Leskol yesterday on offer in Asda as I read on here it came top in a taste test.... am afraid to try it now!!

You can still take it back without a receipt - they just wont give you a cash refund. You'll get a gift card or have to exchange it for someting else.

I bought some on offer as well. It's definitely a stronger cheese than something like cathedral city. At first I didn't think I would like the taste but after a few bites I got used to it. I haven't tried melting it yet so can't comment on that though.

Back