X FACTOR!!!!

Simon's teeth are even whiter than last year! And what does he carry in that bag?

Thats my saturdays taken care till xmas now! I thought it was quite good, liked the girl that sang wonderful world, she was fab :) x

o yeah Stacey I think her name was, I was surprised when she sang cos didnt expect her to be that good!

I love x factor too. I thought Daniel was absolutley fantastic (and very easy on the eye :drool:). I also thought young Joe from south shields was really good too. I'm looking forward to weekend tv again now. Its so funny how Simon calls Loui Lulu.:D

I loooooooove X Factor! I love it so much that I went to see the live auditions this year :D

We stood outside for 3 hours, but it was worth it!

That teacher was great, so was Stacey. I didn't expect her to be as good as she was. There was a really good guy at the Glasgow auditions, but they didn't show him last night, maybe they will in the coming weeks though, I hope so.

seems a long wait till saturday! Cant wait for the live shows. I went last yar, hope to again this year too :)

Yes I love X Factor too!!! Been hooked since Pop Idol and Popstars lol! I LOVE the auditions, they can be so funny, bit different this year tho, but all good. Hubby moans, but kids love watching it too. Sure hubby secretly likes it, he does get into it a bit more once it goes to the live finals :D Yep Saturday nights now sorted til Christmas! Love love love Dermot too :D

OMG how cute is Dermot - he is tiny tho, saw him last year :)

:) He is nice and seems like a really nice guy. He was chatting to the audience in the ad breaks too

x factor day tomorrow ......................yay! Told you I was sad!

Wow that guy at the end was awesome! So different from the usual people on there, hope he makes it to the finals, sure he will ;)

They've actually got quite a lot of talented people in the first couple of weeks already. It usually takes them ages!

Cool! An X-Factor thread!! Can I come in and play too???

It is one of my guilty pleasures - love it, adn we get to watch now every week until Christmas!! :D

I have not sen tonites yet- its recorder to watch tomorrow - but after last week, I reckon Daniel is the winner!!! What a natural star!!!

Anyway - will be fun to have a thread about it! :)

I have mixed feelings about the new format. I don;t mind so much that they have a mic and music - I guess that way you can really see how they perform, like we saw with Daniel.

But I hate the audience being there.....its too much like Britains Got Talent with them all chanitng Off! Off! Off!!, etc.

But like all change, jst need to get used to it!

My vote is for Daniel, all the way!!!! :)

Back