X FACTOR!!!!

the guy at the end was good, but also the one with the sad story about his bro, a tear jerker

xx

the guy at the end was good, but also the one with the sad story about his bro, a tear jerker

xx

Yes I must say Daisy I had a few tears there lol! My hubby always laughs at me when I'm watching it as I'm always laughing oneminute and crying the next!

Did miss the start this week as hubby was watching footie! Grrr, I was fuming! :mad:

But yes been some great people on already this year, Danyl was great from last week then Jamie Afro this week! Also thought the girls Miss Fitz were great, loved the version on Toxic they did, so clever!

Just catching up with last nights show.....

LIke the gal from Trinidad Tobago. She's lovely, like her story and she has a good strong voice without trying to be Whitney Houston. Again.

LOVED the Misfits!!! very good!!

The brothers tale is indeed sad. THere is always one that makes me cry. I like him too. Not the best singet in the world, but a very nice mellow voice. Loved that song anyway - always been one of my faves.

Looking forward to the guy with the Afro - inlaws loved him. - woops - just heard him. GREAT!!

SOme great acts already! Going to be a good year!!!

Last edited:
yes its looking good, I already have a few faves!!! Cant wait till next weel lol

xx

Thought the girls that sang Toxic were really good.

The guy at the end was good, but not in the same league as some of the others we've seen. Story really sad, but I hope we don't get loads of people in the finals this year because of their story rather than talent though...like we have in previous years!

At one point I think the stories were really over the top.

I agree hun. There was that guy last year who had lost his wife, while you have sympathy for the things that he went through it didnt make him a good singer. I dont think anyone would want to win through a sympathy vote

Yes I agree, I think they should leave the back stories out of it really and focus on the actual talent. Just because we feel sorry for somebody, doesn't mean they should get a long way in the competition if they don't deserve to be there on merit. It's always a shame as people that are truely talented end up being kicked out over the ones with a good sob story. God I sound heartless now lol!

not sure about tonights show - no one really stood out for me. Still like the first ones best :)

I did like that young Welsh girl, she was pretty good. Had a tear in my eye lol!

That French bloke was hilarious singing Hero, I was laughing my head off!

The young welsh girl and Lloyd the blond boy were really good tonight. Some of the sob stories do get a bit annoying, as does the music they play when someone goes through, come on its only the first round!!!
Aside from that I'm enjoying x-factor, I didn't really watch it last year but I think I'll make an effort this year.
I have to say I really think Cheryl Cole is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, perhaps a bit too thin but still absolutely gorgeous. I swear I would kill to have hair like hers!

I agree Pink - I liked the welsh gal and the blonde lad too - they were my faves, but not as much as the previous shows top ones.

I agree, I think Cheryl is stunning. And she has sure turned her life around - she seems lovely.

The girl who sang "You're gonna love me" was good - but she's nothing new. Ya know?

Going to be a good year!

I know what you mean, when I first saw Danyl a few weeks ago I thought 'he's going to win it' but now I'm not so sure. Also its seems the people on it get more talented each year. I youtubed some popstars vids last night and to be honest the people in the live shows back then probably wouldn't have made it through to the second round on xfactor.

Yeah, Danyl seemed a shoe in - but he has some good competition. I really like him though, and I like Jamie Afro, but I love Misfits - which is extremely unusual for me - girl bands are just NOT my thing - but they are pretty special, if they carry on like they did in the audition.

Lovin it! :)

The only one any good I thought was the young Welsh girl. They did show more of the funny ones this week, which I think has been lacking in previous weeks. How much longer before the next round, does anyone know?

I think the auditions go on a little too long. Every year after about a month I start getting a bit fed up & want to move on to the next round.

think there are a few more weeks of auditions yet!

BTW if you want hair like cheryl's you can buy it you know - anyone can get extensions!

I know but I have no money and also I know hair extensions can be pretty damaging and I don't want to mess my hair up!

Yes I think Cheryl's hair is amazing and she always looks so lovely (I really do like her), but if we all had her stylists then I'm sure we would too :)

Back