X FACTOR!!!!

lol love simon giving it to louis lol

wow Joe!!!

Brilliant

xx

def do not agree about J&E - they can't sing at all! They prove it every week.

i cant believe that with the bottom 2 ollie and jedward
lloyd going through its a joke

I really, really don't like Mariah Carey!

A shock for Ollie - surely it's now bye bye twins??

I have tried to like that tuneless pair of brats, really I have but enough is enough - they were horrendous at that Westlife song!!

I am not a huge fan of Olly but he was in a different league!!

Kat xx

OMG...poor Ollie, generally he is sooo good! Let's hope it's the twins turn to go now!

Yes the twins finally out :)

YES YES YES YES ABOUT BLOODY TIME! NOW LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN!

It was starting to make a joke of it all!! When some of the people can REALLY sing!

Kat xx

I said to my OH last night that it was time for John and Edward to go home. I didn't want it to be true, as I honestly found them entertaining. I'm sad to see them go. Just watching their back footage, and they have improved. The papers will be going crazy this week!

Joe to win :)

HURRAH!!!

Lloyd should go next week - he is a sweety but he isn't as good as Stacy, Danyl, Olly & Joe!

Joe is a cracking singer but I am all a bit weirded out by him, he gives me the willies!

I like Danyl but he can be so flat, as can Olly!

I think I just realised who I want to win! Stacy!

Ark at me ole music critique! lol

Kat xx

Ollie hasn't been as good the last two weeks. He needs to be better next week. Two songs to sing next week!!

I don't know anyone who does!

Also agree Ollie hasn't been as good the last 2 weeks, but still didn't deserve to be in the bottom 2...Lloydd through instead...outragous (not sure about the spelling...lol)

Back