X FACTOR!!!!

Joe i know is amazing so is danyl and olly

Yup - I feel old!!

I tell you who I don't get - Stacey. She has a nice singing voice but everyone says that what they really love is her personality. :confused: I personally find her irritatingly dumb! You may think I am being mean but seriously .............that machine-gun monotone giggle sets my teeth on edge.

Yup - I feel old!!

I tell you who I don't get - Stacey. She has a nice singing voice but everyone says that what they really love is her personality. :confused: I personally find her irritatingly dumb! You may think I am being mean but seriously .............that machine-gun monotone giggle sets my teeth on edge.
Went off of her a while back, although I thought she was really great in the auditions, maybe it is, like I think Simon was saying the songs. Personally I think her personality is sweet because I don't think there is any edge to her at all, probably because she is, a little too naive?

Went off of her a while back, although I thought she was really great in the auditions, maybe it is, like I think Simon was saying the songs. Personally I think her personality is sweet because I don't think there is any edge to her at all, probably because she is, a little too naive?

I'm probably being mean but I think there's a fine line between sweet and 2 short planks. The former is endearing, the latter irritates me no end. :eek: Wow - I have become so tolerant in my old age :rolleyes: Grumpy old woman alert

xx

People who are interviewed still dont like danyl much - they always have a go

the way stacey talks uff puts me right off, but she can sing, but pretty flat tonight, cant wait for alicia and rihanna tomorrow :D

Dunno, is hard to predict, who thought Olly would be in the sing off last week? Ex contestents that have been interviewed have said good things about Danyl and they would know him better than most having shared the house.

I always forget Joe when I think of the contestents, doesn't do it for me. His performances seem nice enough but I would like to see him do something modern, last few weeks he's done 3 Elton John songs - obviously tonight's, the George Michael week he did the Elton song, and he did the Elton John Lion King song - and then a Barry Manalow (Take That cover) which really is not my cup of tea when it comes to music I listen to.

I'm probably being mean but I think there's a fine line between sweet and 2 short planks. The former is endearing, the latter irritates me no end. :eek: Wow - I have become so tolerant in my old age :rolleyes: Grumpy old woman alert

xx
LOL, I was being diplomatic when I said naive...what I really meant was thick!! But like you say the fact that she doesn't seem capable of being nasty does make her endearing, still don't think she's been that good in the live shows though.

I think Louis inhabits his own twilight zone!!!

oh my danyl was top draw MAN IN THE MIRROR :D

Stacey's second song was fabulous but............I've just realised who she reminds me of when she's talking and giggling- Roland Rat :eek:

all 4 have been good thus far :D

PS little Joe is fantastic - they have "Vote for Joe" in the Tyne Tunnel - made me chuckle

Back