X Factor.

What i do like about this series is that they have completely dispensed with the illusion that its all random. I think 99% of people knew the score anyway, but I still prefer the fact they are no longer pretending. They are filming people at their houses before they come to auditions so of course the producers know before hand if they are any good of not.

Also, they've finally banished the stupid sob stories. If one comes out in the wash, fine but they're not focussing on the grans, auntie's, brothers dog being run over anymore. Making it a little more about the talent and less about their previous misfortune.

I love the new judges. Also, how did I get through Saturday nights without Gary Barlow?

selwonk said:
God he's hot!!!!

Always been a Robbie girl myself, but it would now be a very very very difficult decision!!

All of TT seem to have got hotter with age!

I am the Golden Oldie on this site and think he is hot too.......but then I am officially a cougar......my god would I give him a run for his money. He would not know what had hit him.

I think the 2 girls are brilliant....so natural. It is all about the contestants and not about them. About what they are wearing, what they look like etc. they re really good and refreshing..................loving it.

Soooo true!!

Jason orange mmmm mmmmmmmmm!

Oh yes!!!! Love Gary but Howard was Hot (note the capital H!) at Wembley!!! xxx

"Sammie" lives in Rhyl, just down the road..... My oh plays guitar and has been in a band with her :) Our claim to fame lol

I thought she was amazing.

It was so sad that she thought she would not get anywhere on X Factor because of her size.....what has society done to us !!!

I loved what judge Kelly Rowland said to her. She said "you are size sexy".

fillymum said:
I thought she was amazing.

It was so sad that she thought she would not get anywhere on X Factor because of her size.....what has society done to us !!!

I loved what judge Kelly Rowland said to her. She said "you are size sexy".

That's precisely why I wont enter things like that!! My sister entered me last year and I refused to go-as I know that however well I sing it doesn't matter!!! x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

That's precisely why I wont enter things like that!! My sister entered me last year and I refused to go-as I know that however well I sing it doesn't matter!!! x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

That rally is sad because it just is not true.

Do you remember Brenda Edwards in 2005. She was amazing and has gone on to have a brilliant career in the West End.

She was overweight, married ,had kids.Everything that we think is wrong but nothing can takeaway a good voice, something that is better than average.

She did not win but was right there to the end .

brenda_edwards.jpg

You go for it Welshtigger. We will all vote for you, and who knows we might be neighbours by next year even if it is only for 4 or 5 weeks a year...........you do it,
you are a lovely young woman.

fillymum said:
That rally is sad because it just is not true.

Do you remember Brenda Edwards in 2005. She was amazing and has gone on to have a brilliant career in the West End.

She was overweight, married ,had kids.Everything that we think is wrong but nothing can takeaway a good voice, something that is better than average.

She did not win but was right there to the end .

You go for it Welshtigger. We will all vote for you, and who knows we might be neighbours by next year even if it is only for 4 or 5 weeks a year...........you do it,
you are a lovely young woman.

Thanks-but I'm not really a 'chart singer' which is what they look for! I do musical theatre-I've done a few musical theatre comps-did the BBC radio 2's voice of musical theatre a few years back-and got to the 3rd round, and then the BBC search for Nancy-I'd Do Anything-and again got thru to the 3rd round! Wanna work on my confidence before I do anything else like that, as it's shot at the moment :(
How's the house hunting going anyway? xx

Welshtigger said:
Thanks-but I'm not really a 'chart singer' which is what they look for! I do musical theatre-I've done a few musical theatre comps-did the BBC radio 2's voice of musical theatre a few years back-and got to the 3rd round, and then the BBC search for Nancy-I'd Do Anything-and again got thru to the 3rd round! Wanna work on my confidence before I do anything else like that, as it's shot at the moment :(
How's the house hunting going anyway? xx

Welshtigger - don't think we didn't notice you trying to get the subject off yourself! Have more faith in yourself my love. You must be good to have got through to the 3rd rounds of those competitions - and your size has nothing to do with your talent!

Go for it You obviously have a great voice to have got as far as you did...............go on do it !!!!

Flat hunting going well...........have seen a few I really like.......

hugs :bighug:

Back