X Factor

I really like Leona and Robert (was he the one who was on first??)

My favourite at the moment though is Ashley...love his style!! :)

Oooh Ben to win! What a voice! He's sooo sexy too! Ashley is very cute even though he is a bit of a diva! My 5yr old dayghter loves Ray, she keeps saying "Ra-ay Ra-ay ...." every time she sees him!:D

Somebody shoot the Michael Bolton lookalike!!!

YES!

I cant stand that guy and his revelations of drug taking isnt exactly inspiring...

I liked the unconventials, i wanted em to win.

No one else is grabbing me by the balls and squeezing as of yet.

I really liked Shayne Ward tho' what a set of lungs - no promisesssssssssssssssss baby

Ivy

Ben was fab! But I gotta say Robert was amazing to start off the show.... so much energy... and so "real"... Kinda thought he was on something tho!? (Maybe just adrenalin lol)

I thought Dionne was fantastic... she blew me away!

Not got a favourite as yet... still sitting on the fence...

I hope the MacDonald Brothers go home next week if they are a lame as they were on Saturday.

I think it'll be 4sure in the bottom 2 - not sure who else - they were so out of tune - although the judges didn't seem to think so - didn't reckon much to the Macdonald brothers either - in fact at the end when they did the quick play of all of them quite a few were a bit 'forgettable' tonight.....

I really like Ben and Nikkitta the most.....

let's wait and seee!!!

I sooo want them all to win. Gets me all upset to know they are going to be knocked out one by one :(

They are all fab, and even if they aren't, they all tried really hard.
Sad5.gif

Back