X Factor

Because Louis would rather shoot himself than save one of Simons acts!!

:D:D Oooh I do love a bit of childish rivalry!! Especially between Louis and Simon! I wonder if Cheryl and Danni will show their true feelings anytime soon? ;):D

You dont get much more childish than Louis Walsh. His comments to Simon are absolutely cringe worthy, Im waiting for the week he just cant think of any retort and tells Simon he smells, since he does seem to reduce things to playground type replies! lol

Haha! Poor Louis want to be Simon doesn't he lol?!

I think it's wrong that the judges have to vote on the final 2 acts last songs and not their overall performance of that evening. They all said how good Scott had sung earlier and yet they voted him out?! And Louis doesn't like Daniel but voted for him?!! Why why why??? :rolleyes::(

I suppose if they didn't then the sing off would be pointless and Louis voted for Daniel because he did better in the last song.

I thought Scott was boring...average. He's obviously got more potential to be a pop star then Daniel, but I think Daniel did a good job with his last song. I watched it with about 10 other people and we all said Scotts reaction was bad. Fair enough he was upset, but he looked angry not upset.

So youd be all smiles and laughter if your dream had just been taken from you?? I know I sure as hell wouldnt

That's the line they all use..........
Ever since they was little it's been their "dream" to be a pop-star........ yep just like next year he'll be on Britain's Got Talent saying it's his dream to do the Royal Variety........

Totally different subject but when Roger Federer lost at Wimbledon this year when he was out to set a record of 6 straight wins you didn't see him acting like a spoilt child. He acted with dignity and humility...... that's having a dream snatched from you. Not some half arsed wannabe who thinks he has divine right to win.

Daniels off next week anyway........... I was utterly moved by Daniel singing that song for his wife, I know how Louis felt. We all know that its just a weekly boot out until the only two decent ones are left.... i love the boy band....different sexy and I love diana, different sounds like lead singer of cranberries...... its really hard I think there are alot of good acts in this year....... hard to really say who'll make the last two.

It would be a travesty if Daniel survives next week!!! Then surely Eoghan has to go... clearly the weakest 2 out of the bunch... Everyone else though are amazing!!!!

Starry - i'm with you on the dream being taken away issue!!! xx

I was so hoping daniel would be gone tonight, but would have settled on rachael going I just think she looks wrong on the stage....Diana, alexandra and Laura were great...xx

I don't think Austin deserved to go. Rachel sang fantastic at her audition, but since then has been rubbish. I wish she'd gone. I have no idea why they all like her. Poor Austin....it should have been Daniel or Rachel (or even the little Irish Lad whose name I cannot remember....he's that dull!!!).

I so wanted Rachael to go, can't believe it Austin!, did think it should have been daniel, but Rachael would have done lol.
She hasnt got very good stage presance especially in that dress!
Anyway, roll on next week and hopefully they might keep the right one, but I wont hold my breath on that one lol

I've never liked Rachael, she's got a good voice but her personality is absolutely awful! She's over confident and seems really sly. :mad: I don't like all that "I'll take your opinions on board" talk, seems as if she doesn't think anyone but herself is right. :mad:

I don't think Austin deserved to go. Rachel sang fantastic at her audition, but since then has been rubbish. I wish she'd gone. I have no idea why they all like her. Poor Austin....it should have been Daniel or Rachel (or even the little Irish Lad whose name I cannot remember....he's that dull!!!).

Couldn't have put this better myself. I'm well hacked off, like when Scott went last week. WTF are the judges thinking?? Must be some incentive in it ;)

Back