x Monday hour by hour thread x

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Well since I am still awake at 3am on Monday morning I thought I should commence a welcome to the new day/week thread.
Being a complete technophobe (I keep breaking my laptop as some of you might have noticed - I am trying the patience of the very patient and almost saintly IT engineer at work by being his most frequent client!) I haven't tried to set up a ticker - I am sure it is very easy - but the good news is that the pounds are falling off very nicely over the past 7 weeks.
Hoping for a pleasant day but will probably be a bit hungry due to lack of sleep. Heading into central London to pay my annual fees to practice as a nurse, could have done this by post or at a local bank but of course I am so disorganised I have left it too late. Then I have work in the afternoon, reading policies and procedures which sounds dull but I really enjoy my job (which probably means I too am rather dull, ha ha!)
A Happy Monday to all and good luck to everyone having a weigh-in today x:)

Hi blingbabe,
Theres just no sleep in you is there.....! I'm at work again, so using break to catch up. I had to pay my fees this month too, it really grates to spend £76 just to work. Having said that, not had confirmation back yet.... oops, am i legal?
Trying to have a virtuous week but some titbits keep escaping into my mouth! Arghhh..... why do i do this?...promise to myself to be 100% today.
Going to have a sleep, then may takee dd to farm/park/hill. Been a lazy thing this last week and need to get active! Don't you find that the less you do, the more demotivated you feel? Time to make a change.
Fun Monday to all xx

Blingbabe, Butterlfy, here was me thinking I logged on early! Bling if your going into Central London you'll find the hustle and bustle really distracting so that should be the easy bit! Hope you both have a good Monday and stick to CD. I am hoping I can repeat the weekend as I found I was not hungry and felt no temptation! Alas, if only every day on SS could be like that! Having said that as a daily scale hopper I remain the same. I have a feeling I will only lose a couple of pounds this week. Let's see.

Hi butterfly - I sure can think of better ways of spending £76 too - would buy a nice little trinket at Butler and Wilson. I also have to register another qualification with the General Social Care Council, which at least is cheaper. But I am employed in regulation (say no more!) so can't be too critical.
Hi Kira - those 'don't feel hungry days' are wonderful, but oh too infrequent for my liking. I got two days in a row but they happened mid-week for me, here's hoping for a few more thrown in our direction!

Good morning! Totally sympathise with you both Blingbabe and Butterfly - I've just posted off the cheque!! Hope it arrives, I've seen people having to stop work coz the good old N** have messed up and not re-registered them - mind you a few enforced days off work might be quite nice!

Today is going to be challenging for me on all fronts. I have to get back to CD SS in order to lose very big holiday gain - ate all the time unfortunately. I've been trying to get back on track for 2 days without any success.

Also I'll be finding out whether or not my poor little dog Max will make it through his illness or not........not an easy day ahead.

Hey there all,

I can relate to the registration fiasco... I have to register the the GSCC too to practice as a social worker, but I do mine via DD which means I don't really have to think about it.

I too have had a rubbish nights sleep too. My daughter was unsettled. I also had a rough day yesterday diet wise. Was hungry all day and woke up feeling lathargic and with a headache. To top it all not even a 1lb loss for my trouble.

Not feeling 100% this morning and have a really busy day.

Loads of running about to do with a toddler in toe.

I hope everyone else has a good day.

Morning all! Had a terrible night. Up at 2am for a couple of hours. I just couldn't sleep. Got my weigh in at 10am and i really worried. Still not been!! Just trying some coffee to see if that works (thanks Blingbabe!) I'll post my gain in my diary!! Hope your dog is ok Minxie!! Hope you all have a good day x x

morning girls, what time can i go back to bed?
had a long day of driving yesterday, had to go collect a wheelchair for my daughter down in norwich and silly me i forgot to take a tetra with me! so i had to cram 3 in last night before bed, woke early with a bladder about to burst and a child ready to play grrrrr

have a few things i need to do today so shall be good while im dashing around

hope everyone has a good day

Morning folks. I've got the tail end of a cold and hope it clears soon. I can't think clearly with a bunged up nose.

Must drink more water today, I was rubbish yesterday.

Out of bed now, and trying to get my backside in to gear, but my head is still asleep and hardly managed any kip. Looks like we're all shattered today then. Lets hope sleep is more forthcoming tonight. Hope Max will be ok Minxie, must be so stressful for you.
Temptation is still present, just tasted my DD's pasta, but did spit it out when i realised how bad i was....Sorry, i know thats disgusting! I'm never hungry, just sometimes need to taste real food.....fool.. xx

Oh dear, it looks as if Monday has lived up to its reputation for being somewhat gloomy!
I do hope that there will be good news for Minxie's dog, I haven't checked any other posts yet to see if there is an update.
I'm fine, been naughty and treated myself to a few bits of jewellery (I honestly am a terrible shopaholic) - an amber/silver necklace, bracelet and earrings. Won't buy a matching ring until lost the weight.
Got 3 sachets and my favourite soaps to look forward to.

Hi, all....well my monday starts th cambridge diet for the first time, I am 15 stone and feel as though this is the only way i am going to lose weight, I hav been on and off diets more on then off....for the last 6 yrs...so some motivation would be great and i love reading all your charts gives me so much hope...any tips, best soups/shakes etc would be great......Thank you so much

Im not 4ft haha...5'6 new to this hee hee

Hello stopthevoice5

Just caught your post here whilst its still Monday!
Welcome to Cambridge Diet, I hope that this has been a great Monday for you as it is the start of something life-changing - you will have seen posts here from girls and guys that have lost incredible amounts of weight and are keeping it off.
Just added to a post about favourite flavours, we all seem to have developed our own little ways of doing CD within the guidelines - personally I must have 4 sachets a day although I could reduce to 3, but I enjoy my 4.
Just ask anything you need to know -there will always be a response.
Good Luck!

Back