x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Very true my friend. :crazy:

Hows the running going? You were doing so well last time we chatted that I felt quite guilty about being so lazy!

I now walk the dogs three to four times a day (depending on work) much to their delight :chores016:

Sorry for the absence, Im a complete eating failure right now eeek!!!

nee, i love the photo! How was the day? did u enjoy it?

Thanks hun, the day went well in the end, wish I had lost more weight but hey ho :D

Although I now see you've lost 2lb (need to read everything before replying), so ignore me, you're doing great :D xx

Not doing great ha ha now up more than I can bare!!

How are you?

Hello Ladies,

I'm back!! so sorry I went missing but had a few personal things going on and needed to get my head sorted out. I'm still as mad as a hatter but as sane as i will ever be!! :eek:

Haven't had time to read the thread but hope your all healthy and happy!

Ash sorry I haven't been in touch, i did try your number a few months back but it wasn't working? If you fancy meeting up again let me know?

It's good to be back, I've missed you guys. :wave_cry:

:)

Ahhh Ronsy,

So great to see you posting, hope everything is ok?

xxx

yup still running. ronsy the next town over from us here in canada- it has more dogs than children i kid you not (pardon the pun!)!!!

So your now in Canada, awesome, hows it going?

xxx

Nee, you look so pretty in your bridesmaids dress :D Congrats you hun on all your recent success!

Nee, you look so pretty in your bridesmaids dress :D Congrats you hun on all your recent success!

Thanks Hanz, hows everything going for you?

xx

Thanks Hanz, hows everything going for you?

xx

Not too bad, with life stuff and job and all I went a bit off plan, left SW for a while and didnt really try much..ended up putting on over a stone. Finally got my ass into gear and rejoined and got the passion to do it back again which is cool so feeling positive. :D Hows things with you? x

Hello Ladies, hope everyone is doing well!

R :)

Hi hun! I'm a bridesmaid next aug and thought we could motivate each other! How are u doing so far? What plan are u following? Cx

I just want to say hello to you all. I'm the total fattest I've been in my whole life and hate, hate, hate it. BUT not only can I not find the motivation to tackle it, I know that I'm putting on more every day. I'm going to try lurking here and see if I can get inspired by you guys. And I'm going to be brave and weigh myself tomorrow for the first time in 3 months. Sadly my clothes already tell me that it is not going to be good news. :(

Hope you are all well xx

Facing up to the truth is the first big step! So well done. This forum here has given me tonnes of motivation an I don't think I could do it without it! :) Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey Miniminers :)

Hope all had a good xmas and a fab New yr :D

Long time since I have been on here! yes Im bad! but I have been so busy with work.

Diet starts tomorrow eeek!!

Back