X_Nicki_x's JUDDD'ing Diary - MIA

Hi lovelies,
I'm sorry I went MIA in all honesty I was embarrassed because I can't stick at the diet actually I can't stick at any diet, I attempted ww for the week I was away and its just so much effort trying to work everything out.
:banghead: I no calorie counting is probably best for me and that JUDDD is probably the best way to do it, I just can't seem to stick to it.
So i had a heart to heart with my husband who has agreed to help me by keeping my trigger foods out of the house which is pretty much all crisps and sweets, he's going to keep his in the car so he can have them for lunch and If I want them I'll just buy a single bag. This is more to control the binges then succeed at dieting but the theory is if I can control the binges then i'll be able to stick with the diet.

I've had a bad day today and i'm going to be honest with what I have eaten, this is the first time I've ever confessed everything i've eaten on a binge day but I plan to do it every day and I would like anyone reading this to prompt me daily to post my food if I stop.

So today I've eating a large dominos pizza, 4 crunchy bars, 3 dairy milk caramel bars, 9 bags of wotsits, 3 cheesey bbq wraps and 2 litres of pepsi. The chocolate and wotsits were consumed in about 20 minutes, needless to say I feel exceptionally sick, sad and ashamed. On the plus side its all gone so in theory nothing left to binge on.
:ashamed0005:

Today there was a birth in the family (not close family i should add in case I sound like a cow) but this is what triggered my binge, I know i should be happy but i'm jealous. I was trying for years for a baby and never got passed the 6 week time in my pregnancies, I'm too big to ttc now, if i fell pregnant now and carried to term it would probably kill me, you think that in itself would be a motivator but just makes me want to comfort eat my pain away, I have no one to talk too the few friends and family I have around me are trying or having children and I don't want to make them feel guilty or mad at me.

:badmood:Sorry got a bit of topic but my head is a bit of a mess, I'm going to try everything in my power to do this diet, I have to do it, I have no more options.

I need a hug
:raincloud:

Well done for being so honest and I encourage you to be honest with how you feel on all your post no-one here will judge you. I really feel for you and today you have been able to identify the trigger behind your binge, which is really good. You can do this of course you are going to have difficult days like today but it's important to draw a line under them and start again tomorrow. You can make this diet work for you. How about forgetting CC on your up days so that it feels you are only dieting 3 days a week on your down days. If you feel it is too much of a struggle how about having just 2 DD a week instead. Can I also suggest getting a diary and writing down all of your feelings reguarding food and all the reasons why you want to lose weight. It can be really helpful to get it down on paper rather than bottling it up, or post it on here if you feel able to. Remember you deserve to be the person you want to be and have the family you so desperately want and it is in your power to have it, tell yourself you are no longer going to deprive yourself of it because you deserve better!!!

Hi Nicki

Just stopping by to say that I'm feeling your pain. We're all the same you know, to greater or lesser degrees.

You CAN do this and we'd love to help you.

P x

Im also terrible with binging its like something clicks in your head and you cant stop yourself!!! I know how you feel honey and being honest is sooooooo good. Everytime you feel like doing it come on here and chat or even PM me if you need xxx

Were all here to help each other xxx

Back