X_Nicki_x's JUDDD'ing Diary - MIA

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Hello,

I thought I would start a diary and hopefully get a bit of support as I stumble through JUDDD.
I chose this diet in the hopes I can get my binging under control, in recent months they have become more frequent and I'm gaining rate at a rapid pace. I've tried most mainstream diets but I find that after a day I feel so restricted that I end up binging.
Anyway I've decided to stick with 500cal DD on mon, tue, wed and between 2000-2700 cals on an UD, I've decided to start making things from scratch rather than buying them, I love baking which isn't great for someone with 13stone to lose but I figure making fresh stuff has got to be better then eating processed stuff. I'm pretty fussy food wise so i'm a little worried about DD's, not sure what to do with them, I have a load of diet shakes and i'm going to spend the weekend working out a DD food plan. I tend to go all day without food anyway so I don't think it will be too much of a problem.

I've been reading all your diaries to try and get some inspiration and they have, they also given me motivation which i've not had for a while.

welcome and good luck, I am sure you will soon settle in alright. Remember is normal to feel scared, is normal to feel you're doing it wrong, eating to much, not eating enough, to many carbs not enough carbs etc. The best word of advice I can give you is relax and do what you want and what your body tells you to, but stick to those important DD's even if you feel you are dying (trust me when we said we are dying we're not actually). Give it a week see what happens after that then the second week you will have learned heaps and have a better understanding so you will know if you need to tweak, swap or change. Enjoy xx

Thank you lovelies, I was thinking that I start on Monday but as my weigh in is saturday then actually I started today with an up day :D

Oh my goodness I don't think I can handle this heat anymore I hate it, I'm stupidly hot and restless. I wanted to restart using my kettlebells today, I wanted to do it every up day but I have no hope in this heat.
I'm trying to decide whether to have an up or down day tomorrow, to be honest I should have a down day because honesty it's embarrassing how much rubbish i have eaten today, I don't think I could eat like it every up day and lose weight, need to get that under control sharpish.
I have no social life so my saturday night will involve stalking minis and prehaps starting 50 shades of grey (again)

Hey Nicki - why no have a down day hun? its so hot, and a lighter diet might make you feel less uncomfortable?

perhaps make some smoothies to drink, they're pretty filling and if you add lots of ice they should cool you down too. I make ice tea - with raspberry and green tea bags, make a mug of it with hot water like you normally would, leave to cool right down then blend with loads of ice. add a bit of mint and bingo! very refreshing

Its far too hot for exercise! why not wait till the weather breaks and its cooled down a bit, by then you'll have the diet sorted and be raring to go. if you do start kettle bells make sure to drink plenty of water!

Keep your chin up chick, tomorrows a fresh start :) xx

Hey Lovely,
You no I never thought about making smoothies, on my last attempt at cambridge I made all my shakes with ice and they did fill me up. Think i've got some frozen berries in the freezer too so I could use those up.

I did end up on an up day mainly because the husband made me breakfast in bed first time he's done that in the 8 years we've been together, wonder what hes done or what hes going to ask, lol. So I plan to have a healthier up day than yesterday and then tomorrow its my first down day, I'll be at work and its pretty busy at the mo so I can usually go most of the day without eating much although I do tend to drink copious amounts of very milky sugary tea and full fat cola, going to be an interesting day, be prepared for the board to be spammed by distraction posts, thank god i can access minis from work. :D

x_Nicki_x said:
Hey Lovely,
You no I never thought about making smoothies, on my last attempt at cambridge I made all my shakes with ice and they did fill me up. Think i've got some frozen berries in the freezer too so I could use those up.

I did end up on an up day mainly because the husband made me breakfast in bed first time he's done that in the 8 years we've been together, wonder what hes done or what hes going to ask, lol. So I plan to have a healthier up day than yesterday and then tomorrow its my first down day, I'll be at work and its pretty busy at the mo so I can usually go most of the day without eating much although I do tend to drink copious amounts of very milky sugary tea and full fat cola, going to be an interesting day, be prepared for the board to be spammed by distraction posts, thank god i can access minis from work. :D

Hiya

Ahh breakfast in bed - lucky lady, did you find out what he's after yet? Lol

How's your day going?

Good plan for dd tomorrow - hopefully if you're busy you won't think about it! Have you tried that Truvia, instead of sugar? It's not got any cals, I've never taken sugar in tea, but a friend in work just changed over to it, she has 3 spoons in tea and said she can't taste any difference, maybe skimmed milk too? Will keep cal lower xx

I have minis on my iPhone, I'm always sneaking peaks at work. I'll keep an eye out for you xx

Yeah he wanted to watch the football.
My day was basically spent horizontal, in front of a fan with my kindle and beer, 5 in total - Prob not a lot to most people but I haven't drank for the best part of 2 years. Feeling a little (lot) worse for where this morning.
I do have truvia but I can still tell, although if I have onbe sugar and one truvia its not too bad, will have to work out the cals in that but I do have a good supply of sugar free squash so hopefully i'll be ok.
I haven't got anything to eat with me at work today but I have packed a cambridge shake which i'll have when i'm starving. Usually I can go all day with out food and because i'm 'dieting' I'll be starving by 10.30! Hope you all have lovely days x

If I go to bed now I wouldn't have to think about food anymore.
I've literally had my first calories just now, I've had squash all day and I just had a ham and coleslaw salad i'm on about 450cals now, not alot I can do with 50cals so that will prob be it for the day. I've got a killer headache :( is that normal?

Hiya

Well done darling - you've almost done it!

Have you got any ryvita? One slice is 35 cals, and cucumber is 1 cal a slice, or some sugar free jelly?

I had bit of a headache too on my first day, but it could also be the heat - its very muggy at the mo. keep glugging the water x

Hmm I have to admit my down day lasted till about 7pm when I caved and ended up having mince and smash because I was so hungry and then I was mad at myself so I baked a cake. Not entirely sure what to do now really start with a higher cal down day and work my way down, I have 13 stone to lose so I imagine I would probably still lose.
I really am mad at myself but not suprised I really am hopless when it comes to dieting :(

Id go for an up day hun then get it out your system plus yesterday wont have been that many calories. If you restrict yourself today then you will prob be likely to binge. Just thinking the way I would be xxxx
xx

x_Nicki_x said:
Hmm I have to admit my down day lasted till about 7pm when I caved and ended up having mince and smash because I was so hungry and then I was mad at myself so I baked a cake. Not entirely sure what to do now really start with a higher cal down day and work my way down, I have 13 stone to lose so I imagine I would probably still lose.
I really am mad at myself but not suprised I really am hopless when it comes to dieting :(

Oh don't worry lovely - what did you end up doing today? Xx

x_Nicki_x said:

Lol!! "I was so mad I baked a cake!!" That is all x

Thanks lovelies,
today was an up day, I had a macdonalds for tea and thought i'd ruined it but actually I haven't snacked all day and my calories are under 2000 for the day so not too bad after all.
Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a more successful down day. I need a plan because in a few days for gets reeeally hectic and i'm going to be doing 12hour days for a few weeks. I am blooming shattered so i'm off to bed but I shall catch up with diaries tomorrow xxx

Back