• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

XBOX Kinect

I got the xbox kinect for Christmas (me and my partner went halves on it)
and I just have to say that I am absolutely loving a particular fitness game for it

Your Shape Fitness Evolved.

Its amazing! Yesterday I burnt 200cals without even realising. I used to be a wii fit lover, but this is 10 times better I LOVE IT!!

It's definetly getting me active!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh that sounds fab, I got the Kinect yesterday as a free gift when I got a new phone & I've just come online to have a look to see what other games we can get - we've just got Kinect Adventures at the moment which I love. Might have a look out for that today.

Any other recommendations would be fab xx

alwyn

Silver Member
Do you need such a massive room as they say?

Ooo awesome on getting Kinect!
The Kinect sports is really good, as you can do beach volleyball and football, as well as boxing (really gets the arms going)
I

Sorry, I also have Dance Central which is amazing once you have learnt the routine, you just dance and away the fat goes!

I am dying to try the zumba fitness as it looks amazing!

You need around 6/7foot from the kinect sensor to where you will be standing, but thats at the very least, the more the better!

we have the Kinect and the Your Shape fitness evolved, plus the Zumba disc, and both look brill, I can't do either yet for obvious reasons, advises against when pregnant, but will be looking forward to doing them after baby is born.

Dance Central is fun too.

welcome to the world of kinect, i did same as you and we went half each, we have
dance central
your shape
sports
joyride
adventures. add me if u want wavingmonkey, there is another thread on the go for kinect , people are adding eachother to challenge them

:cry: I cannot stand hearing this anymore, is driving me maaad :cry:

I have a wii fit, I'm happy with it, I promised to stop spending on things that are not that necessary, and now not a day goes by when I don't add an xbox to my amazon basket and than delete it...

Is it that good? :sigh2:

We've got both and I've not tried either yet lol

We've had the wii for least a couple of years I think and I've never used it, in fact the first time I ever went on a wii was on new years eve at a party.

I'll definitely be using them more in the new year though now that I can't afford to go to the gym :p

-Tally-

Silver Member
I'm thinking of getting an xbox/kinect. I can't decide whether to go with the PS3/Move, Xbox/Kinect or the Wii Fit...driving me nuts!

help needed. just downloaded your shape fitness bundle new year new you and it wont play, keep asking me to download again, help

Hey. Sorry I have no idea! My other half does the technical stuff and he isn't here at the mo, when I see him shortly I'll ask if he has any bright ideas! X