xconfusedx's atkins diary

I'm thinking of sticking with tesco or primark for bits and pieces. I don't want to spend lots on things I won't be wearing in a few months :)

I have been selling things on a well known auction site and making some money for new clothes as well as room for them :D

I decided to measure myself this morning as I've been on Atkins for 20 days now.

I've lost 15 inches in total :eek:

I'm so pleased that 4 inches has come off my waist and 3.5 inches has come off my stomach :D

Feeling positive and dragging my OH to look round a gym. They have a special offer on - £100 for a years membership.

Hoping if I tone up a bit, I might lose some more inches. Even off my stubborn hips :)

15inches is fantastic!!! Well done!!:):wow:

Thank you :D

I was surprised and very pleased! Managed to get into some jeans I picked up in the next sale last year and they fit comfortably :)

Well done :). Those inches will keep dropping off - lots of excuses to go shopping;)
Xxx

Morning, so how did it go?

Well done, that is a huge amount of inches in such a short space of time!!!! Hope you got on well at the gym :D

Afternoon all :)

The gym went better than expected. I really enjoyed it and my swim afterwards.

I am a little sore today but I expected to be.

I get my test results and program tomorrow. I was able to lift more weights and spend longer on the machines than I expected :D

I was really surprised how much I enjoyed it. I used to go 3 times a week a few years ago but I got lazy!

I think swimming eased my muscles and its only the ones across my chest and under my arms that are a bit uncomfortable... nothing unbearable though :)

I was really surprised how much I enjoyed it. I used to go 3 times a week a few years ago but I got lazy!

I think swimming eased my muscles and its only the ones across my chest and under my arms that are a bit uncomfortable... nothing unbearable though :)

Ouch, those muscles that don't often get used! You'll feel better tomorrow x
I used to swim alot too, until I couldn't bear to be seen in a cozzie any more :eek:. I think I may start again on my days off.

Afternoon all :)

The gym went better than expected. I really enjoyed it and my swim afterwards.

I am a little sore today but I expected to be.

I get my test results and program tomorrow. I was able to lift more weights and spend longer on the machines than I expected :D

Morning, that's good news then :)

Lucy, I never swim in cozzie! Its always swim shorts and a tankini top.

Not the most glam but at least I'm comfy and covered up :)

Jim, its very good news :) I'm hoping to try and go 3 times a week and do some swimming too.

I hope you do love, Morning! :)

Back