xconfusedx's atkins diary

Hi confused - where did you end up? Depending on the commute can be useful thinking (car) or reading (train) time:)

Hi Kat1e, we are moving to Aboyne in Aberdeenshire. Nice and quiet which is just what we need. We are in a flat at the moment and our new neighbours crash about from 5.30am :(

3 weeks and we will be gone :D

I'll be car sharing with my OH or a friend so I'll be able to study or maybe sneak in a little extra sleep ;)

Not had much internet time as I'm living in a forest of boxes!

Hope everyone is doing well x

Morning, not long to go then :)

Hi confused. Moving always is a bit stressful - hope you are looking after yourself and move goes well:D
Xxx

Morning Jim and Kat1e :)

Not long to go and I can't wait!

2 essays to write, move house and go on holiday in just over 3 and a half weeks :D

I have been looking after myself, have upped my protein as I've been doing lots of heavy lifting lol

I'm sure stuff in my house breeds... I moved all my stuff from the last place in the back of an Astra. Now I need a van?!

LOL way too easy for things to sneak into the house. I did a massive book/CD/DVD clean out a few months ago and it doesn't seem to have made any difference! :D

Sounds like a great move!! Hope it goes well and you enjoy the new place! :)

Wow - sounds a tough few weeks! Good luck:D
Xx

LOL, well yours should besmaller then love

Morning confused :)

Evening all :)

Since I will have no kitchen for 2 weeks (we are moving) I am going to use up my exante shakes.

Hope I'm still ok to post on the Atkins board?

Of course you can love, and good luck on the move

Hiya confused - dont desert us - stay in touch
Xx

Yey! Found your diary! No escape now *enter menacing music*.
Where you been for last 5 days though, huh? Get your butt back on here and let us know what you've been up to etc etc :) xx

Back