Xena's Warrior Diary!

xena

Hello ladies and gents

I am on my second week of SW and loving it so far. I was 100% on my first week and lost 4 pounds, woop! Am starting a diary on here to keep me on track so I can continue my success and get to my goal (and stay there!) Will be posting my food diary/exercise diary and weekly weight loss (hopefully) on here starting tomorrow.

I weigh in on Tuesday nights at a group. Am aiming for 2lb lost this week so I have 4 days to be good as gold to shift it! Wish me luck...

Great first week loss :) keep up the good work

Am feeling fairly motivated that even though this week has not had the best of starts (crisps and wine!) there is still more than half of the week left to get back on track.

Aims for the rest of this week:
- Make speedy soup
- Stick to 10 syns or less a day
- Do an hour of exercise a day
- Tidy/clean the flat

Made the mistake of getting onken blueberry/elderberry yoghurt which is not free but very yummy, 6 syns in a pot! Also got ryvita fruit crunch and light philly as a change for my healthy extras and orange club biscuits for my treats. Will make some speedy soup but might reduce quantities as the sight of a mountain of food puts me off the thought of eating it for the next month...

Mushy pea curry might have to be a feature too as that was quite yummy last time. Also fancy doing chicken SW chips and beans...

Have discovered how to link the xbox to youtube and have been watching old episodes of The Biggest Loser USA for motivation. Their week 2's are always bad weight-loss wise, I hope mine isn't the same!

Food Diary for Saturday

B: banana and strawberries with onken blueberry and elderberry yoghurt (1.5)
L: batchelors chinese rice, peppers, red onion, joe's sausages
D: SW chips, egg and beans
S: Aldi bubbles mini (4), Aldi cheese curls (3), apple, Ryvita fruit crunch with light Philly (A&B)

Exercise: 9 mile walk!

Today has been so yummy. I've really enjoyed all my food except the rice was a bit strong :/ I can't believe how yummy and easy the chips were - I'll be making them again very soon! I walked to Aldi and back the long scenic route. Me and my friend are planning on doing the 100k walk from London to Brighton next May so it was good training and weight-lifting too as I bought apples and potatoes in Aldi.

Could have done a bit more superfree but not done badly today. Plenty of room for a club biscuit too yum yum...

Sunday's food diary

B: berries and yoghurt (2), ryvita with philly (A&B)
L: super noodles
D: beef & BNS curry and rice
S: cheese curls (3), bubbles (4), apple

Week 2 Monday's food diary

B: berries and yoghurt (2)
L: tesco chicken pasta (3.5), banana, ryvita (B) with cottage cheese
D: curry with jacket potato
S: cheese curls (3), bubbles (4), pink n white (2), ferrero rocher (3.5)

Total syns: 18

Ugh, amazing how all those little syns add up! Pesky ferrero rocher. Need to start writing them down as I go along and stop buying Tesco pasta!

Am not feeling that positive about weigh in - very bloated and I've had quite a few more syns this week than last week. Only one way to find out I suppose...

I lost 1lb at weigh in

Made the mistake of downing 2 pints of water before weigh in with the hope of peeing it out before the dreaded scales. I only managed to get rid of half of it so I weighed in and then peed like Seabiscuit during the meeting (I did manage to get to the loo FYI I didn't just let it all out on the floor whilst we were talking about yoghurts).

I apologise if this is all too much information.

My goal for this week is set at 2lb so I can get my half stone certificate.

Strategies this week are to eat lots of the speedy soup that I have made (which is just beans!), make mushy pea curry and chips at the weekend, and count my syns down from 105. I had 9 of them after weigh in and wasn't going to count them but then remembered that there is no Bermuda triangle and they have got to go somewhere, blah blah.

I have a 3 day weekend this weekend, hurrah! And possibly a 4 day weekend next weekend, hurrah hurrah! Must think of stuff to do so as not to gorge on Aldi choclate.

That certificate will be mine - oh yes - it will be mine.

Going into warrior princess mode now. I suspect this involves getting out of bed. Boo.

A good day in warrior princess land.

Made another batch of curry and had some with slimming world chips. Free soup for lunch eirh my ryvitas. Discovered activia yoghurts. Resisted the club biscuits and had a hot chocolate instead.

Total syns 9 so 87 left for the week I think? Going out on Friday night and have perused the menu. Looks like there are some half decent options on there :) wine shall be banned! I have to get the train home on my own anyways and I don't want to be drunkard for that lest I be raped and pillaged.

One more day in work! Woohoo this week has gone quickly!

Well done on your losses so far, particularly as you haven't got masses to lose. The London/Brighton walk sounds like a great challenge, good start to the training with a 9 mile walk, go you! x

Thanks veggiebev!

Didn't go out in the end tonight but I have still managed to scoff 25 syns today - totally not worth it! I have lots of free curry and yummy lentil soup to munch on this weekend. Determined to get 2lb off this week so I can get my half stone sticker. Found a gorgeous perfume in pull and bear today which lasted all day for £20 so that will be my reward for my half stone :)

In other news I tried on a fitted dress in next last night in a 12 and it was hanging off me so much so I thought I must have picked up a 16 by mistake as the 14s were too tight on me only a few weeks ago. Sorry to sound like a smug b!tch but I have got to tell someone!

Going for long walk on Sunday aim is 10 miles. Hoping my legs won't have worn down to little stumps by the time the challenge comes around...

Yay on the size 12, you dont sound smug at all, you should be proud :) That's the beat thing about Minis I think, you can share these things without feeling judged. It's fab x

Managed 13 mile walk on Sunday in 4 hours :) thinking about taking up running/jogging again too as walking gets a bit tedious after awhile!

I know i've gone over my syns this week after the weekend so I haven't been tracking but I have been good and my walk burned 1500 calories. Think I should be ok for a 2lb loss tomorrow night.

Bought Gold bars as they are my fave for 6 syns each- decided I need to save my syns for stuff i really enjoy instead of wasting them on lots of rubbish!

Made mushy pea curry tonight too mmm...and stocked up on activia, frozen berries and supernoodles. Bring on the fresh week and 105 new syns please!

Well done!

You are doing so well, particularly with keeping active!

Hope you get the loss you're after at weigh in :)

Thanks amber - im feeling positive! How are you gettin on? X

Another good day today :)

Shopping spree - got bikini (size 10 bottoms!) from Debenebenams for the spa weekend, I feel pretty good in it but room for improvement and 3 more weigh-ins to go so I think i will feel better in it by the time we go.

Also purchase size 10 Warehouse dress in the sale for £25 - it's low cut AND short which I know is a no-no and mother did not approve but I bought it anyway cos I feel like a sexy mofo in it and that's what counts! I think it will look better once I've lost a few more pounds so that is good motivation :)

Dress sounds fab! Bet you look great in it and why the hell not treat yourself :)

I'm getting there slowly but surely, unfortunately was working on Monday so couldn't make my weigh in so in a bit of limbo ATM until weigh in on Monday coming. Not doing too bad though but struggling fitting super free in

Also purchase size 10 Warehouse dress in the sale for £25 - it's low cut AND short which I know is a no-no and mother did not approve but I bought it anyway cos I feel like a sexy mofo in it and that's what counts!

Hahahahaha - brilliant! :D

P x

Week 4 is going alright though my superfree seems to have taken a hike...never mind I have been to the asdas and am now cooking up a storm - coronation chicken chilling in the fridge and diet coke chicken is simmering away. I went a bit chicken mad...

Planning on some serious cheesy aerobics tonight and a long walk tomorrow to keep me on track (keeps me busy and less likely to ruin it by stuffing my face). Find it much easier to avoid the syns at the weekends unless I'm going out.

Treated myself to YET MORE scented candles (I've got about 7 now and none of them smell of anything, these ones are Yankee ones so are a bit better but I think it's just my nose) and a nice new duvet cover. And a man in Tesco gave me a balloon rabbit for donating to Diabetes UK - highlight of the day! Right I must get back to match.com and listening to Sad FM.

I am a little disappointed with my diet coke chicken :( it tastes of nothing! And the coronation chicken is nice except I will have to pick the bits of apple out cos they are weird. We live and learn.

Felt skinny this morning so tried on my new bikini and I have to say I feel great in it. Thanks Jasper Conran! By the time we go to the spa I should feel tip-top in it :) 3 weigh-ins to go. My cheeky home weigh-ins are showing a 1.5 pound loss so all is good in the world as long as I behave myself til Tuesday night. The elusive 9s are in sight! 5 pounds to go!

Well done!

You seem to be managing well :)

Back