Xena's Warrior Diary!

Thank you :)

Lost another pound this week, I was on for 2 really but then had a fair bit of wine last night! Hoping to get at least 2 next week but really as long as it's going in the right direction i'm fine with it. Going to plan my meals tomorrow to keep on track. Have made mexican rice with chicken, BNS & pepper for lunch tomorrow :) Bring on payday though - I'm gonna be on noodles and beans for 2 more weeks!

Bit worried this week - it's time for Operation Damage Control...

Been feeling ill today so have scoffed a tube of fruit gums, a freddo and a gold bar, and am going out tomorrow night AND sunday night with one of the girls from work - will stick to low calorie drinks tho no wine! The slutty dress is going out for its first outing, I will let you know it's success rate on Monday!

Have just done 20 mins of turbofire and 20 mins kettlebells. Planning on doing a loonnnggg jog/walk tomorrow - did 13 miles last time so will aim for 15 this time! Hopefully that will reduce the damage.

Will also stick to syn free food in the day and save my syns for the alcohol :) really looking forward to Sunday's night out, it's been ages since I had a singles girly night out with no boys in tow (we're talking years!) so am keen to get out there, have some giggles and a boogie and let my hair down.

I just wish this wasn't a 5 week month!!!!!!!!!!!! Goodbye savings!

I've read some inspiring things about kettlebells on here lately so am dusting mine off and aiming to do at least 20 minutes 3x per week - just done it now and I've gone all wobbly which I'm presuming is a good sign. I'm a bit all-or-nothing with fitness and diets so i'm thinking if I do more exercise it will make me not want to ruin it by eating a ton of junk...

My designated yoghurt shelf is empty so I'd best go and stock up...:cry:

Trying to upload a pic of some size 10 jeans I tried on in TK Maxx today - they were amazing but too long! Only 30 quid though so I might just get them tomorrow or wait til I've lost a few more pounds as an incentive...Mum says she'll take them up for me... 003.jpg

Back