Xenical Diary!

sounds good! and well doen at the fair too :D xx

thank youuu :D i might as well of eaten at the fair grrr... i've had side effects god knows why!!!

hey hey!!!

well done at the fair!! did they play rhythem is a dancer?... soooo reminds me of when i was a kid at fair hehehehe

That program sounds fab! the guy from the fitnees section says focus on weights! i think its a great starting point! ive been at my gym 2months and am on my 3rd review and i remember my first plan and i was like... jeeez i cant do any more but now i love a challenge! I dont do any free weights but im gunna ask my instructor t add me some on my next session!

hope u r havin a fab weekend!

love katie
xxxx

thought i'd best update this aint been on in a while :) been busy with work and shizzleee!

Wel haven't been to gym this week dammmmn!

need to go =\ .. well today i think i is having a WW pizza yummy ham and pineapple yusss!!!

thank god for these meals ! make things so much easier!!

How's everyone doing?

Think i'm at 13.4 now :) which i'm happy with as doctor said cos i'm only a couple of stone over my ideal weight its going to be slow. BOO!

xx

Sounds like your doing great steph keep it up x

did they play rhythem is a dancer?

Damm im getting old :(

Thanks red :) How are you!?

i'm too impatient with things like this!.. i'm going out for halloween don't know what to dress up as? any ideas?!

But i wanna look scary yet fab! :D xxx

oh yeaaa. i have my first driving lesson tomz guys! :O!!!

Last edited:
loves the fact my bmi is now 29 and i'm classed as just overweight not obese! yahooo!

2 more pounds then i've lost a stone !!! :D x

Sorry not posted for ages steph, i forget to look in the xen diary section.
Hope the driving lesson went ok.
Oh,,,and congrats on just being overweight!...i long for that day!
Take care x

Thanks Nicola and Abby!

:)

Sigh thought i'd come let off some steam on ere...

Had such a down day.. been out to pics with dave but nothing can cheer me up atm . its awful :(

i need a right good pick me up so i don't fall off the wagon.. which is funny really cos its how i got here in the first place.

When i was 14 i got with a boy like any other girl my age did then.. but i got with a wrong un.. he turned obessesive.. then after that i wasnt allowed to see my friends then the worse thing came he hit me. right on my right eye, big shiner and everything.. per usual i'd tell my mum i was gettin bullied at school .. then the day came after a year of been depressed and get beat around by a big hard 16 year old lad then the worse came and i aint going to write it as i darent speak of it never mind write it on here .. but the next morning i told my dad .. don't know how i did it i just cried and cried and ran to my dad like i should of done the first time.. well i havent seen him since and since then i've been battling with the weight and a few days ago i saw the lad in town and since then its been awful.. so yeah thats my steam gone

feels better writing it somewere..

i'm so hoping my mood picks up and my weight loss carries on and like other people i get over things like this

thats me over and out anyway.

oooh steph ive got no idea what to say but i can offer you a big squashy hug!! ((((HHHHUUUUUGGGG)))

Hope u r feelin your normal bubbly self soon!!

love katie
xxx

:hug99::hug99::hug99:Lotsa hugs for you steph xx

goooood we lurrrrrrrrrrve smiles!!! xx

I know what you mean! its hard but your a lovely good looking lady!! Youve got soo much to be positive for!

You cant change the past but u can change your future! Hope u feel more like u asap!!

love katie
xxx

Hey guys thought i'd update this..

Foods been bad this weekend had a party :O so not been good but not lost weight i've put a pound on which im glad as i thought it would be more!!!

Well im suffering from woman flu atm :p doin my head in!

buttt i'm feelin more positive :D and my heads back on track

so hope to hear from u lots soon x

hi steph thats fine.just pick yourself back up hun and get on track.xxxx

come get bqck up!! its so hard when u want to party isnt it??

its not fair!!!

hehehehe

Back