Xenical Diary!

hi steph im doing good havent cheated yet :D.going for my 1st monthly weigh in at the docs tomorrow morning so bit nervous but excited at the same time xxx

hehe i know its soooo hard but im back in determination mode ;)!!

So girlies anything exciting to tell me..

i'm happy i'm home early yahoo!

and good luck nicole.. my first monthly weigh in went great then i slipped and slided from there onwards.. but not no more :D

xx

good luck for tomorrow hun!

i bet u have done amazing heheh

xxxxxx

heheheh thanls mrs!!! my arm looks like it belongs to some one else heheh

hahaha woooop! no dancing for me this weekend :(

awwwwh why not!? i'm dancin halloween style!

&& peeps i need advice i'm stuck :(

been stuck on 13.1 all week :(

i think it might be from eatin my 3 meals with the tablets.. then havin a late night snack ? like toast or summet? i cant help it :(
but if it is that i shall stop immediately :D

so any advice ?! x

noooo sitter and neeeeed to stick to RC this week! heheh

Have u thought of working out how mancy cals u can have for your hieght weight and age? YOu may still be alowed to have your bed time snack but choose a lighter alternative :)

Have fun at you partaaaaaaaaaaay!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks kae all i've been doin is the 5g and 15g of fat rule and not even battered an eye lid for calories or anything else.. what do u look at when ur choosing food? xx

t min im in my second week of RC and its a very strict 1200cals a day so i follow 200cals fore breakie 300cals for lunch and 400cal for tea. I have a milk (3/4pint) alowance of 200cal and 2 50 cals snacks! Everything under 5g/100g fat ov course! And RC recommends you do it when you reach a plateau or you've been on holidayafter xmas!

I lost 6lbs last week with it!!

xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks!.. are you allowed to snack with xenical.. all i know is.. 3 meals with tablets.. =\ all under the 5g/15g rule! xx

good snacks only! heheh fruit is goood! kicks your matabolism up the bum in between meals!

u still stuck at your weight?

xxxxxxx

hey well only lost two pounds this week and last put together! its really annoying me :\ .. i don't know if its meant to slow down this much!!?

but now i'm 12.13 which i suppose i should be happy with .. but i'm not :(
x

Hey Steph,well done on being in the 12's must be a great feeling seeing the numbers drop down every week. 2lb is ok to lose, it means it will prob stay off aswell. I think the lighter you get the harder it is to shift.
Maybe try a new exercise routine and see if that gives you a boost.
But well done hun, you've done brilliantly xx

hey well only lost two pounds this week and last put together! its really annoying me :\ .. i don't know if its meant to slow down this much!!?

but now i'm 12.13 which i suppose i should be happy with .. but i'm not :(
x

i dont hink it is uncommon to loose 1lb a month when u r almost at goal! also its much healthier! imaging loosing 5lbs or something in one week! it cant be healthy!

keep at it you r doing fab!!!

speak soon love katie
xxxxxxx

thank you! i'm just so impatient i think..

and ive started my driving i've only had two lessons and im thinkin shouldn't i have the hang of it by now!!

but thanks kae :D xxx

hehehe sounds like me! good luck woth that hun im sure you will get it soon!

u out partaying this weekend?

xx

thank you! i guess its just guna make me try harder :D

and no :( no partying but! i am shoppin and seein a movie etc saturday .. nice day out :)

You goin out lovely?!
xx

naaa! got a sitter tomoz so going round to our friends for a few cheeky drinks hehehe

have fun at the pic's hun
xxxxxxxx

Back