Xenical Diary!

todays grubby dubb dubb

Breakfast two slices of toast with a bit of jam..

Ham sarny (again haha) and an apple

Tea Chicken with carrots and peas and small bit of mash and drizzle of graaavy.. yeah sunday dinner on a friday bit irish aint it haha!

right and now i'm about to indulge on my treat of the week :D yay!

a WW strawberry cheesecake!!! wahhhoooo most exciting thing so far haha! poor me the small things amuse ;) haha!

so yeah had a good day! just realised all my posts have a hell of a lot of smileys and exclamation marks haha love it :p

saturday morning and i'm up at 8 sigh :(

because i'm up early all week i cant lie in any more ! grr

going to have some toast soon for me brekky!

a ww curry for dinner i reckon :p

and aint decided on me tea!

eek tomorow is weigh day for me 1 week into it! feels like a bloody lifetime hahaha

Tonight i am hittting the toon!.. all my friends are going and they said one night cant hurt?

Well all i do is dance haha :) .. cept i'm drinking hmm.. i usually drink vodka with redbull i hope it doesnt effect what i've been doing but like everyone says i need a social life!

ooohh one more thing ineed to ramble and ask ya ?... is what is Rep power ? i have 1 but dont get it =\

Last edited:
oooh hope u have a good nite! I usually stick to vodka an diet coke (..well i try to :) ) cos red bull has sooooo many cals in!

good luck for your weigh in hun!

I must say ham sandwich with no marg sounds...erm.. a bit dry! does it not taste like your eatin sand paper? hehehe

luv katie
xxx

btw rep power is your reputation! basically if some one says something nice and an supportive etc you click on the little symbol next to the green light in bottom left had corner of some ones post and put a comment and you collect rep points.... i dunno if this has helped you???

hehehe

haha no its not dry at all!

i'm just tryin to cut out the crap altogetherrrr

and ohh thanks! sorta know what it means now :p

Reactions: kae
Week 1 has gone by!!!

Had a right good night last night.. regret drinking so god damn much!! haha.. feelin it a lil this morningggg :(

ouwwwwwwwwwww weighed and measured my self today :D

drum rolll pleaseee ba dum dum dum dum...

YAY :D lost 3 inches off me belly ! and i have lost 9 pounds :O :O :O so god damn happy yayay! Was 13.14 and now i'm 13.5!

can't stop smiling i could cry haha.. if that makes sense lol

Yesterday.. Food..

Breakfast was toast

Dinner was WW curry with pitta bread.

Tea was toast again before i went out ..

I was drinking vodka with red bull or lemon and lime :)

Todayyys grub i just had beans on toast for brekky cos i'm starved!!

And for tea is a beef sunday dinner again! haha had two this week :O

But i'm just watching Hitch love this film :)
So anyone wanna chat :D i just wanna gloat and gloat haha :)

BAAAAH i hate mondays! today at work went so slow!
also cos i was that depressed at work because they had a goodie day :'(

in the office they was... celebrations tub, kiplings cookie bars, pom pom crisps, choc fudge cake..muffins and more!! theres only 10 of us haha...

but i think i did good.. only had 2 celebrations whcih was galaxy one and a malteser? felt real bad after wards though...

deciding what to have for tea!

breakfast was toast and dinner a ham sarny with an apple again!!!

Right need some advice!.. Hull Fair on friday!

and the tradition is a hot dog or burger =\.. i really will be tempted! so was wondering if theres a way round it haha!

any ideas wil be welcome :D

Its good to treat yourself now and then so dont worry about that. Why not try cooking a low fat burger/hot dogs for the family before you go out. Least that way when you see them at the fair you wont feel tempted.

i dunno if any one will agrre with me but i say if u have a really healthy breaky and dinner id go for the burger. Id skip the sauces and fried onions. Id also dab the excess fat of the burger with a tissue. The only reason i am sayin this is if i deny my self i want it more and end up being misserable and then eat everything other than what i want and still feel rubbish!

also i think when u plan to have something that is not included in the diet you dont feel bad like u would if u said nope im not having one and then when u get there have one anyway then feel really guilty after eating it, which can also lead to a binge anyway!

I dunno if i am makin sense? Just speakin from my experience!! Maybe you could add an extra gym session in morning after or some thing?

love katie
xx

I think that's some really good advice Kae!!! x

Thanks guys!!!.. ill see how much weight i loose up till friday and then i can choose wat to do friday :D

Hows everyone doing ?

I had quite a bad day today :'(

Breakfast toast..

dinner ham sarny and an apple

Tea - Nandos! - 1/4 chicken and garlic bread

Feel **** for eating out though regret it!!!

over and out :px

Im sorry Steph ihavent posted before, i didnt know you have a diary thread coz i always forget to look in xenical diaries at the top!

You've been doing great, dont let a bad day get in your way. Jump back onboard again tomorrow xx

I think that's some really good advice Kae!!! x

thanks! :D

yeah i agree good advice xx

thanks!:D

Thanks guys!!!.. ill see how much weight i loose up till friday and then i can choose wat to do friday :D

Hows everyone doing ?

I had quite a bad day today :'(

Breakfast toast..

dinner ham sarny and an apple

Tea - Nandos! - 1/4 chicken and garlic bread

Feel **** for eating out though regret it!!!

over and out :px

hey its not too bad! the only thing that screams out is the garlic bread but hey! we only live once!

luv katie

yeah i know but it looked so good.. but more motivation to get back on board tomorrow thanks "flabbybumbum" tehe :D

need 2 keep my head in the game from now on! no more slips and slides for me hopefully :D

thats the way think positive :D you can do it xx

thanks nicola!!

Didnt eat anything bad today its all gooood :D

should of really gone to gym seen as work let me out early.. but i just thought early night!

How's everyone else doing?!

nearly friday yahooo!

hey hun!!!

did u go to the fair?

xxxx

Hey darl!

Just got back :D

I did so good !!! didn't get anything and came home and had a WW watchers meal yahhhoooo :D

xxx

Right did so well not eating at the fair :D

Been to do my gym program thought i'd tell everyone what it actually has in it... in this order..

Warm up - 5 mins on upright bike.
Dumb bells squat - 2 sets of 12 8kgs.
Arm Curl - 2 sets of 12 - 13kgs
Tricep Dip - 2 sets of 12 - 32kgs
Vertical Chest Press - 2 sets of 12 - 27kgs
Vertical Row - 2 sets of 12 - 27kgs
Treadmill 15 minutes on speed 10
Cross Trainer 12 minutes on custom levels
Ab Crunches - 2 sets of 12
Reverse Ab crunches - 2 sets of 1

Thats everything i do .. then a swim!

Getting it changed soon =\ bit boring needs 2 be longer i know!

:D xx

Last edited:
Back