Xenical Diary!

Hey Steph, you've done brilliantly ..... keep with it and try to have patience, although the scales arent moving much, look for the changes in your figure and you'll find encouragement xx

thanks! i'm a serial weigher :( if it doesn't show on the scales then i'm not happy! lol..

also in my figure i haven't seen no difference yet.. i know there is a difference but i think its because theres a hell of a lot to loose yet! but thanks for the encouragement.. and your goals are amazing :)
xx

they'll be amazing if i ever get to acheive them :) xx

hi steph im a serial weigher too :rolleyes: not good i know :D.have u measured yourself? thats wot i did then u will see the difference.have fun at the pics hun xxx

yeah i measured round me tum and i lost 3 inches last time i checked!

but i haven't been doing that good previously.. so.. i am going to weigh my self tomorrow.. and have a gym week just go for it :) then at the end of the week i hope to see better results so i can get back into things!

Todays grub..

Breakfast cereal.. with semi skimmed milk cant remember which ones oops!

dinner.. ham sandwich and a packet of tesco lites crisps.. good for you and taste great!

Sunday dinner tonight yum :D xx

i think we are all subject to a bit of mid week weighing....
i finially am starting to feel the difference (although ive only lost a small amount)
im loving it..
Good lUck love... hope this week is better for you

Thank you Kes i weighed my self on monday 12.11... so hoping next monday will be better! :D ah well lets just say my trousers size 16 wont stay on no more yay!! xx

hey alllll.

haven't really been on this much been busy/annoyed with my weight!

butttt i am back on here :) 2 pounds off looosing 2 stone!!

so hopefully will loose that before i go back to doctors next saturdayy!

so how is everyone else doin?

hope to be chattin away with u all again sooooooooooooon
xxx

Good going Stephy!!

Had my Drs appointment today and i was down 2kg from last time :).

This will be my first Xmas on a diet. Trying to plan on how to manage it

just would like to sayyy.. i'm not been good over xmas!!!

Sooo starting all over again from my weight at new year.. with a new thread and ticker etc and will see you all in 2010

love xxx

Understand it Stephy :D

I made some low fatish biscuits out of my mums low fat recipe book

Ate 3 of them. Which really defeats the purpose. Fairly impressed with my first attempt at making biscuits though.

haha congratulations on the biccys!

i know does defeat the object buttt.. who cares its festivities!

meerrrry christmas stephy!

im too off the wagon!... and loving it may i add hehehe

xxxxxxxxxx

Back