Xenical diary

Thanks for your messages i feel better today i have been back on track and feel so much better for it!

I weighed in today and have lost 4lb so total of 8lb now xx

Thanks abz.

Well this morning i went to toilet as normal and had loads of orange oil i thought about why and it was cos my husband made spag bol for dinner and although he use all low fat stuff he put grated cheese in it so i guess thats what it was!! Oh well didnt cause me any bother and have been ok for the rest of the day.

Really enjoying eating proper flavoursum food i love takeaways dont get me wrong but cos i am not eating them at the moment i am eating home cooked food with so much more flavour.

Its good to hear you're doing well hun!

A bit on and off for me, i had a few days of oh sod this cant be bothered but deep down i no i really wanna do it so i am determind to stick it out.

I ate bad food and got some nasty side effects from the xenical and it has forced me into eating better again but sadly think its too late as my weigh in is tomorrow and i doubt i have lost.

On a good not though i have decided i am gonna join a gym, i have always been too scared as worried i would look awful, i am big and i sweat loads when excercising!

But found a gym in town today that is for ladies only and that makes me feel loads better, so am going next week for a look around but its making me very excited!

I guess this is the ups and downs of loosing weight i just need to get into the swing of things and start loosing consitantly.

Back