Xenical ramblings from Boofaloo

ah, so sad to hear your having a down day :(

Maybe you should think about uping your carb and protein intake, your food diary looks really small. May boost your mood xxx Is it weigh in for you tomorrow?

Thanks for replying mega. I appreciate it. I will maybe eat a bit more tomorrow. I'm still a bit scared to eat certain stuff so am sticking to things I know will be ok tummy wise.
My weigh day is Thursday- although I officially didn't start until Friday so will see how I feel. I really hope all this effort is worth it!!

Hope ur ok and doing well- will go look at your diary now. Xx

Got on the scales this morning and haven't lost a pound ?? not happy bunny at all! Hubby says I should do another week and see what happens. I have stuck to the rules and not had any side effects - no idea whats going on with my body!

Hi

My 1st week was great, I lost 1 kg (all water I think) I had just finished mtotm plus come off some steroids for my asthma.. The next week I gained and then lowered my cals to 1500 and started losing.. So chin up and keep going it will happen!!!

I also have to ask if your feeling bloated, I was and also still am so am going to try some aloe vera juice to help as I think this bloating is a long term effect for me.. I have been using senakot from supermarket but you can't keep taking it long term

Just to go back to the Yorkshire pudd- did you put into mfp the oil you need to cook them in? It would add up significantly

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going back to the yorkshire puds, the fat content is actually more than what you think, the eggs alone are just over 10grams!

Looking at your food, you really do need to try and eat a more balanced diet..a lot of it is just bread, and you're not eating enough calories and you won't do you any good. Also have you though of cutting out the sugar in the cereals? Even though sugar contains no fat, sugar is quite bad for a dieter, it will raise your blood sugar high, giving you a quick boost of energy and making you feel great, then you come crashing down really quickly... and the sugar makes you crave more :(

Back